dbc17 hacks: fearsome tweak v1.51

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
no, i assembled the program in 2 minutes. After you press start it will probably freeze for 1 minute, then it should work. I already started working on it again this morning, will update it soon.

Cool, I am running it with AI v AI. (Granted that probably won't work but I don't have time to play this morning)

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Yeah but I meant the bowling in AI v AI is usually terrible. I will give it a try.

tried a short session but couldnt get any wicket at all (probably is my bowling, is not affected by the hack). Only got wickets with cheating ON.

SPOILER

it seems after the update Big Ant has tweaked the AI dismissals. Will see how it is. However my program probably will not work after the patch, i will
have to update it.

normal10

Club Captain
You are not planning to release "Increase mistake chance" and "strenght hack" cuz I just bowled almost 55 overs with the new patch and got nothing besides 2 batnpad a lofted shot, caught in covers on legendary mode

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
You are not planning to release "Increase mistake chance" and "strenght hack" cuz I just bowled almost 55 overs with the new patch and got nothing besides 2 batnpad a lofted shot, caught in covers on legendary mode

it will stop working after Big Ant updates the game,i will try tomorrow tough.

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
added Fearsome Tweak v0.05

- added an option to call the Big Ant original function to create a wicket chance.
It will only create a chance if there is an avalaible shot that "creates the chance". The chance can be of any type
(in dbc14 it was mostly catches).

i'm still converting the old programs, should be ready soon

normal10

Club Captain
Thank you! its working very fine, i even tested this with sliders, working fine with even 0 in bowling slider! Thanks again!

aayushkmr8

School Cricketer
Please can franco can you help me how to use your hack fearsome tweak i dont know how to use it ?? please send me readme file with instructions

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
added Fearsome Tweak v0.05

- added an option to call the Big Ant original function to create a wicket chance.
It will only create a chance if there is an avalaible shot that "creates the chance". The chance can be of any type
(in dbc14 it was mostly catches).

i'm still converting the old programs, should be ready soon

Does this mean more clean bowleds?

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
Does this mean more clean bowleds?

for now is just a cheat, it gives you a chance when you activate it. I havent tested a lot, but bowled
should happen of course. I will still probably make a "slider" to balance the edges/bowled.

normal10

Club Captain
Are you waiting for the new patch? and do you know how many are they planning to release, i understand it is very complicated to update program efter every update? What are you working on right now?

Users who are viewing this thread