IPL DLF-IPL-5 2012 Transfer window : Index Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 overseas in the batting department?
That's fine, with Morkel being the 4th overseas player. Even in the previous season, Delhi was mostly having 3 overseas batsmen - Warner, Finch/Ingram and Birt/Wade. Roelof was good but he didn't get much chances.

----------

@Yudi do you really need him when Viru and warneris at the top ?
The more the merrier.

IPL 2012: Royal Challengers Bangalore retain Chris Gayle | Cricket News | Indian Premier League 2012 | ESPN Cricinfo

A total of 183 players have been listed for the February 4 auction that will be held in Bangalore, but that number does not include the players from the terminated Kochi Tuskers Kerala franchise as they will be included in the final list for the auction. In all, the list features 120 capped players and 63 uncapped players. Zimbabwe have the highest number of international players with 25 followed by West Indies with 22. Australia have the most uncapped players with 28

IPL 2012: Only Graeme Swann commands highest reserve price in preliminary list | Cricket News | Indian Premier League 2012 | ESPN Cricinfo

Last edited:
Swann is a pathetic spinner for the IPLs. If a team takes him, I doubt whether he'll do any good for the side.

Swann is a pathetic spinner for the IPLs. If a team takes him, I doubt whether he'll do any good for the side.

I dont think so but he will not attract bid as he wont serve full for the team he has been picked due to International commitment

The more the merrier.

Your heart broke out :p Gayle Retained :D

@aayush93 : Thank's for the info mate :thumbs

In general Christ Galyle has been retained by RCB happy with that , Dr.Mallya had to after booking his team for 1000 Crore Indian rupee's in the CL-T20 final . M.Johnson has been named himself in the auction thats a good note :thumbs

Brendon Taylor of Zim is in auction list and i hope some franchise buys him. He is attacking batsman and done well in WC 2011. Apart from batting, he can keep wicket as well and he will be available for full season as well.

Yeah know that , of topic : It seems that Robbi will be captaining the side :D , any how any candidate to captain the side other than Mr.S.Ganguly ?

----------

Brendon Taylor of Zim is in auction list and i hope some franchise buys him. He is attacking batsman and done well in WC 2011. Apart from batting, he can keep wicket as well and he will be available for full season as well.

Yup , you forgot Charles coventry , and the big boys from the associates Kevin O'Brien and Nail O'Brien

Last edited:
PHASE ONE TRANSFER'S AND TRADE'S

1. Dinesh Karthik from KXI to MI (Source)

2. R Sathish from MI to KXI (Source)

3. Kevin Pietersen from DC to DD (Source)

4. Harmeet Singh from DC to KXI (Source)

5. A.McDonald from DD to RCB (Source)

6. P.Ojha from DC to MI (Source)

7. Chris Gayle RETAINED BY RCB (Source)

8. Sourav Ganguly RETAINED BY PWI (Source)

Even miller has been retained by KXI and Rcb has bought the 8for boy Harshal Patel , mayank's teammate in U19 CW2010

Yeah know that , of topic : It seems that Robbi will be captaining the side :D

your gonna like that because his one of your favourte player good luck to pune this year hope they do better then last year :p
-----------------------
but who will get vvs?

@ MJ Rocks : Thank's

@ singhb : Yup he is one of my favorite player , PWI will be headed by S.Ganguly in Yuvraj's absence (A trust worthy source) don't know how well they do this time , on VVS its a big ? and my guess it will be DC how will add him to their roster :thumbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread