Free Domain registration, Rapidshare Premium,Cash and More 100% Free |Proven Correct|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitterman

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Iam going to sleep . I will pm you tomorrow when i will be online.

Hitterman

International Coach
Good news . domain tutorialistic has been registered. So this is the answer to all the users who don't believe in these sites.
www.tutorialistic.net
I just have to change the dns settings;)

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Not expected this from you KBC :mad. Go away you reported me without any reason.:mad

PC Is everyones.:mad::mad:

p.s. Don't you feel you're just having using others money and having the fun?, how about any person using up your money?

when you download any links or upload, that only gives them the RS points and after a month or so, they will **** you off.

I have seen over a thousand links like these and you can only get betrayed at the end.

It doesn't mean that everyone should be on our side, "look at the world, be on the true - side".. I'm saying this because i have too been betrayed.

Other than that, it's better you apply for some good surveys, you can $100 per week easily.

Hitterman

International Coach
Okay dude leave it. I am happy that i have proved this site to be true;)
You also chill KBC ;):cheers

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Well, I'll tell you all how do they all do it and why you shouldn't be a part of it.

The companies offer agents for selling their software or making people do those offers. Then, some of these agents go this road and do this. They say they will offer free things for completing them, which makes the number of people completing the offer like 10 times. Then, the company pays them their share, and they get these things for you from that money itself, keeping most of it. They don't just empty up their pockets for you! Imagine, the company is actually getting drained out on its resources unknowingly, when its thinking that the offers will give them some return but with 99% people only doing them to get these free stuff and never look at the company again. What if this would happen to you?

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Nothing in this world is been Free.
I have very bad experienced with this Free Domains So No Chance.
Actually If you getting this Free Domains then Why the hell People are paying?

KBC

Panel of Selectors
This is your first time in the free gettings.;), You'll gain experience soon. Site people trap members by giving full rights for them, Later Take all the bread and butter from you.

Hitterman

International Coach
I know dude but its not bad when you are getting full controlled domain. I will change the password from the registerers cpanel which is generally smallbusiness.yahoo.com as they use yahoo domains.

I also got apple ipod shuffle from that site. Iam having that now ;) and it is real :p

Last edited:

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
I know dude but its not bad when you are getting full controlled domain. I will change the password from the registerers cpanel which is generally smallbusiness.yahoo.com as they use yahoo domains.

I also got apple ipod shuffle from that site. Iam having that now ;) and it is real :p

Have you received this yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread