Hawkeye

jdeus

FTP World League Div 2 Champion S13
Online Cricket Games Owned
Will the hawkeye on this version of the game do that thing where it shows you all 6 balls at once??

Of all the press releases and Q&As that I have read, I have yet to see any mention of anything changing in BLIC 07 from its previous version as far as the Hawk Eye technology is concerned.

EA don't have hawkeye in their game so HOPEFULLY BLIC 07 will have it...

jdeus said:
I dont want it changed I just want it adding too!
Like I said, there hasn't any mention of hawk eye so I think it would be safe to assume that it will be the same as before.

The Hawkeye will definitely be there and I am sure they will add some more features to it because of the fact that it was one of plus points of BLIC 2005 which was appreciated and liked all over. It certainly gives a very real feel to a cricket game.

Hariz said:
The Hawkeye will definitely be there and I am sure they will add some more features to it because of the fact that it was one of plus points of BLIC 2005 which was appreciated and liked all over. It certainly gives a very real feel to a cricket game.
I would think they would have mentioned any additions to the hawk eye, seeing as how there aren't that many additions overall. But you never know.

I just wish there was a way that it could tell you when it is coming, because sometimes, you just keep pressing X and end up skipping hawkeye.

manee said:
I just wish there was a way that it could tell you when it is coming, because sometimes, you just keep pressing X and end up skipping hawkeye.
I wish we could see the hawk eye analysis of different kinds manually.

I reckon the reason there wasnt this was because of

a) Time constraints
b) Maybe it was programmed shoddily so not all deliveries could feature in hawkeye

jdeus said:
Hope they have made sixes slightly harder to hit!

i hope not i found it hard enough as it was lol my friend beat me like 30 times for every times for every 1 of mine :help

And every time i tried a six hit usually well behind in runs required i got caught :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise

I think he means in comparison to fours, sixes were much easier to hit

Users who are viewing this thread