AMA (Pinch hitter)

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How did you stumble across PC?

& what made you become a fully paid up member of PC?

How do you unwind when stressed?

Name your 10 favourite PC members and give reasons why?

You have never been warned here? That puts you in top 1% of membership, how does this make you feel? :p

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Describe me?

SixerBoy11

Chairman of Selectors
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What's the inspiration behind spending more time in cricket league section?

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Why the name Pinch Hitter?
Are you a baseball fan?
Your previous name was 'Raghu', do you like a bit of Spag Bol?
If not, what is your favourite cuisine?

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
How did you stumble across PC? & what made you become a fully paid up member of PC?
in search of patches for cricket 07... may be i visited here 2009 or in 10 and never create an account... i only created a account, when download links needed a PC login... actually this is my 2nd account, created after seeing PCPL and cricket league section... you can say i am addicted to league section... i tried to log out from PC for many times, but i can't...

How do you unwind when stressed?
watch some fantasy sci-fi or comedy movies... mostly, i close my eyes and try remember something good happens to me in past...

Name your 10 favourite PC members and give reasons why?
@Jack Ryder (he is in my most of the leagues... also like to talk to him other than league...)
@Rabbit Hood (he is part of most of my leagues and also i am in his football league, which is my 1st one...)
@Baahubali (i like his leagues and the way he complete so much of leagues and season in year or two is unbelievable for me...)
@PCA (i like him, he is in most of my leagues and we also talk other than leagues etc... that's why i agree to sim matches for his league...)
@Aravind. (i find he is good person and he is good supporter of my leagues...)
@Simon (he may not remember this incident... when my 1st attempt of 1st league looking bad, i want to quite the PC... in that time i also managing a team in Rabbit's league and player trading is on... so he approach me in pm regarding a high rating player trade, i am not interested in a trade and in PC... but as last try i asked him... if i trade a player, can you join my league... he said yes, so i planned to restart that league and it went super good... actually that conversation made me super glue to PC...)
@RUDOLPH / @Na Maloom Afraad / @VC the slogger / @Aislabie (these people are super good to me, whenever i need help, they helped me... also i enjoyed there leagues too...)
^these are 10 PC members... also there are many more in my favourite PC members list...

You have never been warned here? That puts you in top 1% of membership, how does this make you feel? :p
boring... i didn't do any crazy things here, may be thats why i did not get any warning... so it is boring in my view... :D

Describe me?
i can assume you will be a good person & short tempered... and want to achieve top position in life... may be thats why you super active in all major section of PC and want to be a Staff member one day...

Which cricket league was the best?
each leagues are different in my view... but maintain for long time is difficult part... so every league which complete more than 2 season is best one...

What's the inspiration behind spending more time in cricket league section?
i like to sim good leagues for long time... but i never can't able to do it... so i kept login here to sim a league, which i can enjoy to simulate for more than 5 season or so... hope my current one is the answer for it... if not, than i login here until league section completely dies...

Why the name Pinch Hitter?
Your previous name was 'Raghu', do you like a bit of Spag Bol?
Like AMA, there was a trend of changing username to something stupid or cool... so i liked to change it too... Pinch hitter sounds catchy to me...

Are you a baseball fan? If not, what is your favourite cuisine?
nope... i don't understand baseball... l like to watch and play Football, Cricket & Kabbadi...
favourite cuisine - i like Biryani most....

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
On other note, why the bloody hell nobody asks me to note my favorite people on pc? It'll be my pleasure to let them know how I feel about them.

Also I could take this opportunity to make them feel good things about me. :p

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
a trend of changing username to something stupid or cool

Yeah. I also used to fell for that. This is literally my sixth username change ever since I got here. I'd confess most of them have been really 'bowring' which I regret for having. But this one I really find cool. All thanks to Ben, he somewhere in some way suggested me this name through one of his posts. :p

D

Deleted member 46200

Do you know what is meant by Netflix and chill... ?

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers

Users who are viewing this thread