FC Match Thread Match 1:- Royal Mavericks vs Lannisters at Motera Stadium | DAY 4

Well me and @wasteyouryouth knew that the partnership is going to be crucial. We should have batted out the day and that was our plan. Some good bowling by Royals I must say! In the end a draw that we can take it.

The pitch if it was 5 days match was a good one! Good job by @Yash. and TPCL management for brining this match to us!

Good to see I have continued my form from last year!

This turned out to be one hell of a match. Completely opposite of how the other FC match turned out to be from scores prospective.

Result was expected, but thriller day is not... What a bowling performance from our side... Again Parth involved in another match saving partnership, I think he deserves some kind of reward for saving there team from defeat... Overall good match...

We played well but still that was a narrow escape. Good job by Smith and Parth. Their partnership saved us from defeat. Well played by the Mavericks as well. It was a great match :cheers

Draw! Two of our wicket keeper batted really well. Rain played a big role in that match. Mark was wonderful. I believe, we will perform well in bowling in the upcoming matches. [HASHTAG]#HearUsRoar[/HASHTAG]

Users who are viewing this thread