Matt Prior

shezza8791

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Look at matt Prior in his 1st 3 test matches (average and highest scores are awesome)

Attachments

• mp.doc
    160 KB · Views: 38

Rob H

School Cricketer
i've played him in my odi side for a bit. He's been decent but nothing special.

FreddieFan

International Coach
He's been brilliant in my county side but hasnt been very successful for England.

Ledme

Club Cricketer
I've Been juggling between him and stephen adshead, but here's what he's done for me...

Attachments

• Mathew Prior (Medium) (2).JPG
    Mathew Prior (Medium) (2).JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

jun23

Club Cricketer
yeah prior and adshead r the 2 best keepers in the match imo, prior never seems to drop anything from what ive seen. they should give all players, both keepers and non-keepers, a fielding attribute, cos it seems that the better they are at batting, the worse they are at keeping with future generated players. i always try to get the best batsmen and they seem to drop quite a few

Bala

International Coach
I guess Geraint Jones is one of the better keepers in the game. Also Gilchrist becomes crap after the first couple of years. I am currently in the year 2010 and have had my fair share of keepers like Ronchi, Ferley, Gilly, Pilon and a couple more.

I handed James Maher his debut at the age of 35 and he smashed a superb 123 on debut. But became crap after that. Now I have Sean CLingefeller and he is not doing bad at all.

Users who are viewing this thread