Michael Clarke and His "Magic Bat"

Lucky

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well, Michael Clarke's entrance into the world of International cricket may have sparked a boom and also a great chance for Slazenger to promote their presence in the cricket industry. Most people would have heard of Clarke's Small $1.25 million deal with Slazenger. Well, I guess with this hype, people have been buying Slazenger V900 bats impersonating their new hero, believing that having the same bat model as him, they will increase their performance:D . I thought some people might be interested in knowing that Clarke does not use a Slazenger! You can obviously see that the Slazenger V900 model has "T-REX" Shaping and the bat that Clarke uses does not.

T-REX SHAPING Through the middle of the Bat
slaztrex0mc.jpg

Michael Clarke's Actual Bat
Notice the Smooth Back

55978.jpg

54842.jpg

54672.jpg

Clarke actually uses a Bradbury, and so does Brad Hodge, who does not use a actual Beast. There is a lot deceit going on, players promoting bats when they don't even use them. I can tell you one more thing, Geraint Jones don't use a Puma and Ian Bell don't use a Slazenger :p

Lucky

The Mods can move this if they feel it is required. I wasn't sure if I should post it in "Show us you Crciket bats thread"

langerrox

International Coach
You didn't know that already? Everyone international player use layer or wood or bradburys and put the sponsors stickers.

Lucky

International Cricketer
Yh I did know, I just decided to post it now, some people might not;). I didn't know about about Jones or Bell though. But some players do still use bats made by main brand names including Brett Lee, Marcus Trecothick, Andrew Strauss, Matthew Hayden, Justin Langer, Micahel Hussey....etc

langerrox

International Coach
Only tailenders use actual bat brands all batsman use bradbury etc carved into the shape katichs bat he uses isnt a predator etc

Lucky

International Cricketer
Yes, But some batsmen do actually use bats made by the sponsors, However it will be impossible for you to find out the truth about all the bats:p

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Mike Hussey and Brett Lee must be using the same bat; similar six hit capability :p

Users who are viewing this thread