New Indie Cricket Game - Beta testers wanted

vaibhavtewatia

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Ea and Codies have stopped making cricket games. As a follower of the Don Bradman Cricket game, there is much more in it than those videos. For the first time it feels like shelling out money for what it is worth for. And as they have said, gameplay is the king. Lets hope their game delivers :thumbs

As for TMC, when are you planning the next update ?

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Untitled.png

Some times this message pops up after 3 balls are bowled, some times after 4 and some times after 5 and yeah it only happens when you loss a wicket and to fix this i need to change both the bowlers :thumbs

I lost Cook Pietersen Trott and Prior by the way of runout but the scorecard is giving the credit to WATTO

Last edited:

John73

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ea and Codies have stopped making cricket games. As a follower of the Don Bradman Cricket game, there is much more in it than those videos. For the first time it feels like shelling out money for what it is worth for. And as they have said, gameplay is the king. Lets hope their game delivers :thumbs

As for TMC, when are you planning the next update ?

Yes planning it as we speak (type). I'm actually looking more towards developing it for mobile devices (starting with Android) and then possibly moving it to iOS if it does alright on the Android market. Apple want too much per year from developers, so I'd need to know I can make money from it before putting it on the Apple App Store.

I may develop this co-currently for the PC, not decided yet. The language I'm using to write it is capable of producing HTML5 & Flash versions, so I guess I could just do that and you'd play it as a browser game. To make it as a compiled executable (like this current version) requires using a different language at the moment.

John73

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned

Some times this message pops up after 3 balls are bowled, some times after 4 and some times after 5 and yeah it only happens when you loss a wicket and to fix this i need to change both the bowlers :thumbs

I lost Cook Pietersen Trott and Prior by the way of runout but the scorecard is giving the credit to WATTO

Think I have fixed the issue with the overs updating incorrectly, which was causing the End of Over window to pop up incorrectly.

Issue with run out being attributed to bowler has now been fixed.

Going to try and fix a couple more bugs that you found, do the code for end of game and probably upload beta 0.05b tonight. :thumbs

EDIT (Fixes today):

1. Fixed issue with 4's & 6's scored not being updated on the scoreboard
2. Modified 6 hitting ability. Players should on average now hit a 6 every 20 overs (still need to fully test this, may drop this back a bit)
3. Fixed crash bug when a team declares it innings closed without batting
4. Bowler attributed wickets on run outs
5. Overs updating incorrectly (i.e. on 1st, 2nd etc ball) of an over fixed
6. End of Game more or less works now and shows who won and gives the option of quitting or playing again
7. Fixed crash bug when declaring in Innings 1 of the game after a run out

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread