PCCS 2.1.0 Thread - UPDATED Download link on post#326

kandy422

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello mate, the sim is working for me, but without commentry...
the commentry button is inactive... how can i get it active...?
even the ball by ball update is not having commentry...
it is just displaying bowler and batsmen names and runs scored in that ball...

Bounce

County Cricketer
Hello mate, the sim is working for me, but without commentry...
the commentry button is inactive... how can i get it active...?
even the ball by ball update is not having commentry...
it is just displaying bowler and batsmen names and runs scored in that ball...
The commentary feature is not yet implemented. I am not sure about it, but that's what I feel.

Little Punter

Club Captain
everything is working fine but is there a blank tournament template as i want to use pccs to sim the world cup

Little Punter

Club Captain
honestly i dont know anythin about anything when it comes to doing any of that sort of stuff, first of all, what is and XML?

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
There's no blank template. You can ask someone else to write a template for you... or maybe someone would even be nice enough to write an editor that outputs the templates.

One thing that may help is the syntax for secondary rounds. There are two things to see here:

{a:b} gives you the team who placed bth in a round with sub-id "a". So if you specify {2:3}, that gives you the team who placed 3rd in round 2.
{a-b} gives you the team who won game number b in round a. This would be useful for semifinals.

Unfortunately, the {a-b} syntax doesn't completely work yet. I will release a patch over the next couple of days that enables this. You can always load up tournament mode and set up the semifinals as desired.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
So do you mean the Tournament Editor.exe is just to make fixtures? We cannot play then right?

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Tournament Editor is used to generate fixtures so that you don't have to do that manually. You then have to use PCCS as normal to simulate the games. Ideally you wouldn't be running tournament editor every day--just using it to create your fixtures. Once that's done, you can do the rest through PCCS.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Very good effort Sohum but is there any plan that we can use those fixtures to play matches? Invoked automatically

Little Punter

Club Captain
There's no blank template. You can ask someone else to write a template for you... or maybe someone would even be nice enough to write an editor that outputs the templates.

One thing that may help is the syntax for secondary rounds. There are two things to see here:

{a:b} gives you the team who placed bth in a round with sub-id "a". So if you specify {2:3}, that gives you the team who placed 3rd in round 2.
{a-b} gives you the team who won game number b in round a. This would be useful for semifinals.

Unfortunately, the {a-b} syntax doesn't completely work yet. I will release a patch over the next couple of days that enables this. You can always load up tournament mode and set up the semifinals as desired.

well could you make me a template please, from one shark to another, i need it for a story and league

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Database has started crashing when I click 'Play New Match'

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread