PhotoBucket

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Most People making Stories use Imageshack, but I say that Photobucket is far better. 1 Account is all that is needed. You can upload 20 Pictures at the same time, and it'll take you the same time that Imageshack would take to upload 1 Image. You can make your own folders for each story or set or Pictures. You can upload Videos aswell. All you need to do is Sign-up at http://www.photobucket.com.

:cheers

I prefer photobucket and they giv you the links to the images without the url tags!

You can upload zip files containing multiple images at imageshack and they also give you the link to the images without tags so I dont see anything in your argument.

But uploading zip files costs credits, doesn't it? You start off with 20 credits they give you free, and for a small fee you can buy 500 credits, etc.

I forgot about that, I never use the upload from zip. I think you can get free credits sometimes too.

Sure Photobucket only has a limit of 1 mb, the picture resizes if its bigger, but Hardly any of my images are more than 1 mb.

Users who are viewing this thread