Post Line-ups {PC*T20} Round 06 - Post Lineups*

How you rate this league?

• Total voters

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
19.2 Rodney Dowd to Jack Ryder, 4, 62.10kph, That one goes on straight with the arm. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic on-drive. That runs towards the boundary. Four runs
What a finish that was.Good Job everybody.

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I do not know if you would like the idea but rather than sitting us out, a team from Oceamefrica would be a good addition. Asia has 18 players and we would be having around 20 so it would not be like we have an advantage. In fact we would have a lot of competition to make it to the final XI. Competition is always healthy, isn't it?

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
I do not know if you would like the idea but rather than sitting us out, a team from Oceamefrica would be a good addition. Asia has 18 players and we would be having around 20 so it would not be like we have an advantage. In fact we would have a lot of competition to make it to the final XI. Competition is always healthy, isn't it?
it is good idea to have row team, i will add it in 2nd season...

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
GSddDgU.png

WORLD SERIES 01 - MATCH 03

Europe vs Asia

@Na Maloom Afraad | @AB the smasher

:VENUE:

Sher-e-Bangla Stadium

:UMPIRES:

Richard Illingworth and Chris Gaffaney

:LINEUPS:
Europe: Marko Jovanovic, :c: Müller Schwanstegger, Jarno Patrezi, Svenke Ulberg, Yagami Light, Ray Castro, :wk: Jason Bourne, Chris Johndon, Ohm Fischer, Bayhan Mehmet, Rodney Dowd
Asia: Saroj Padhy, Talha Hayat, Sam Mishra, :wk: Issac Andrin, ARK Rafay, Tarak Sai Prathik, Soumyashish Das, Jack Ryder, Ra's al Ghul, :c: Ali Bubere, Nandu Chelackal

Asia won the toss and elected to bat first

Flag_of_Asia.png
ASIA INNINGS
Code:
The new batsman is Saroj Padhy.
The new batsman is Talha Hayat.
The new bowler is Ohm Fischer.
0.1 Ohm Fischer to Saroj Padhy, 0, 149.28kph, O Fischer hurls this through and he maintains an off stump line. S Padhy puts bat to ball but mistimes it. No runs taken
0.2 Ohm Fischer to Saroj Padhy, 1, 151.65kph, S Padhy plays it gently through the off side. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
0.3 Ohm Fischer to Talha Hayat, 1b, 147.55kph, O Fischer is working up a good head of steam here. T Hayat plays for the movement, but the ball beats the bat. One more
0.4 Ohm Fischer to Saroj Padhy, 4, 151.88kph, O Fischer bowls this gun-barrel straight. Well-timed leg glance there. Four all the way
0.5 Ohm Fischer to Saroj Padhy, 6, 142.83kph, O Fischer maintains an off stump line. Excellent timing from S Padhy as he plays a cut. An audacious shot from S Padhy. Six runs
0.6 Ohm Fischer to Saroj Padhy, 1, 148.09kph, O Fischer hurls this through. Not much movement from this surface. S Padhy puts bat to ball but mistimes it. That is a comfortable single

[ End of over 1 (13 runs) Asia 13 / 0 (RR: 13.00) ]

[ Saroj Padhy  12* (5b 1x4 1x6)     Ohm Fischer    1-0-12-0 ]
[ Talha Hayat  0 (1b 0x4 0x6)                               ]

The new bowler is Svenke Ulberg.
1.1 Svenke Ulberg to Saroj Padhy, 0, 125.37kph, This one is military medium from S Ulberg. It swings away just off the straight. Short ball! S Padhy ducks under it
1.2 Svenke Ulberg to Saroj Padhy, 1b, 128.97kph, S Ulberg pitches that one outside off. S Padhy plays for the movement, but the ball beats the bat. One more
1.3 Svenke Ulberg to Talha Hayat, 0, 125.10kph, Pitches on middle and it curves in. T Hayat backfoot defensives but can't time it properly and he struck that too firmly to take the single
1.4 Svenke Ulberg to Talha Hayat, 1, 124.81kph, This one is military medium from S Ulberg. Aggressive cut from T Hayat. The batsmen only take one
1.5 Svenke Ulberg to Saroj Padhy, 0, 125.30kph, This one is military medium from S Ulberg. S Padhy plays a punchy backfoot defensive
1.6 Svenke Ulberg to Saroj Padhy, 1, 126.35kph, No great pace there from S Ulberg and he maintains a tight line outside off. Aggressive backfoot defensive from S Padhy. The batsmen only take one

[ End of over 2 (3 runs) Asia 16 / 0 (RR: 8.00) ]

[ Saroj Padhy  13* (9b 1x4 1x6)     Svenke Ulberg  1-0-2-0  ]
[ Talha Hayat  1 (3b 0x4 0x6)       Ohm Fischer    1-0-12-0 ]

2.1 Ohm Fischer to Saroj Padhy, 1, 151.82kph, good length outside off stump. S Padhy plays a cut, but can't time it properly. One more
2.2 Ohm Fischer to Talha Hayat, 0, 147.17kph, O Fischer is working up a good head of steam here. Short length on middle stump. T Hayat backfoot defensives but can't time it properly. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. T Hayat rightly sends him back
2.3 Ohm Fischer to Talha Hayat, 1, 148.68kph, Excellent timing from T Hayat as he plays a cut. One more
2.4 Ohm Fischer to Saroj Padhy, 1, 149.26kph, S Padhy plays an extravagant leg glance. Glorious timing. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
2.5 Ohm Fischer to Talha Hayat, 1, 150.27kph, T Hayat puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
2.6 Ohm Fischer to Saroj Padhy, 0, 148.04kph, Bouncer! S Padhy sways away

[ End of over 3 (4 runs) Asia 20 / 0 (RR: 6.67) ]

[ Talha Hayat  3* (6b 0x4 0x6)      Ohm Fischer    2-0-16-0 ]
[ Saroj Padhy  15 (12b 1x4 1x6)     Svenke Ulberg  1-0-2-0  ]

3.1 Svenke Ulberg to Talha Hayat, 1, 124.56kph, That one goes on straight. T Hayat plays it gently through the off side. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
3.2 Svenke Ulberg to Saroj Padhy, 1, 124.82kph, S Ulberg ambles in and floats this one up to the batsman. S Padhy puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Single taken
3.3 Svenke Ulberg to Talha Hayat, WIDE, S Ulberg pushes this delivery way down the leg side and it's rightly wided by the umpire
3.3 Svenke Ulberg to Talha Hayat, 1, 128.79kph, This one is military medium from S Ulberg. Short length just outside leg stump. T Hayat plays a punchy backfoot defensive. That is a comfortable single
3.4 Svenke Ulberg to Saroj Padhy, 2, 127.51kph, It swings in just off the straight. S Padhy plays an extravagant backfoot defensive. Glorious timing. S Padhy collects two
3.5 Svenke Ulberg to Saroj Padhy, 1, 128.74kph, This one is military medium from S Ulberg. S Padhy plays a punchy backfoot defensive. One more
3.6 Svenke Ulberg to Talha Hayat, 2, 126.73kph, A hint of swing in. The ball beats the infielder and the batsmen run a couple

[ End of over 4 (9 runs) Asia 29 / 0 (RR: 7.25) ]

[ Saroj Padhy  19* (15b 1x4 1x6)     Svenke Ulberg  2-0-11-0 ]
[ Talha Hayat  7 (9b 0x4 0x6)        Ohm Fischer    2-0-16-0 ]

The new bowler is Chris Johndon.
4.1 Chris Johndon to Saroj Padhy, 1, 117.00kph, S Padhy puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
4.2 Chris Johndon to Talha Hayat, 1, 118.98kph, T Hayat plays it gently through the off side. Single taken
4.3 Chris Johndon to Saroj Padhy, 0, 115.33kph, C Johndon pushes this through at no great pace and he hits a short length outside off. S Padhy backfoot defensives but doesn't time it at all. No runs taken
4.4 Chris Johndon to Saroj Padhy, OUT, 114.45kph, Wicket to wicket delivery. S Padhy can't get the cut away. This ball is lofted straight down the throat of the fielder at mid-on

Saroj Padhy  c M Jovanovic b C Johndon  20 (22m 18b 1x4 1x6)  SR: 111.11

The new batsman is Sam Mishra.
4.5 Chris Johndon to Sam Mishra, 0, 115.98kph, Bouncer! S Mishra sways away
4.6 Chris Johndon to Sam Mishra, WIDE, C Johndon pushes this delivery way down the leg side and it's rightly wided by the umpire
4.6 Chris Johndon to Sam Mishra, 1, 118.86kph, good length on middle stump. S Mishra plays a backfoot defensive, but can't time it properly and he trots through for the single

[ End of over 5 (4 runs) Asia 33 / 1 (RR: 6.60) ]

[ Sam Mishra    1* (2b 0x4 0x6)     Chris Johndon  1-0-4-1  ]
[ Talha Hayat   8 (10b 0x4 0x6)     Svenke Ulberg  2-0-11-0 ]

5.1 Svenke Ulberg to Sam Mishra, 1, 125.16kph, This one is military medium from S Ulberg. That one goes on straight. S Mishra plays it gently through the off side. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
5.2 Svenke Ulberg to Talha Hayat, 1, 128.70kph, S Ulberg ambles in and floats this one up to the batsman. Short length just outside off stump. T Hayat swats this one. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
5.3 Svenke Ulberg to Sam Mishra, 1, 125.27kph, S Ulberg is struggling to find much pace off this surface and he pitches that one just outside off. Well-timed backfoot defensive there. One more to the total
5.4 Svenke Ulberg to Talha Hayat, 6, 128.22kph, S Ulberg ambles in and floats this one up to the batsman. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed backfoot defensive. Shouts of "catch it" but can only look on as the ball clears the ropes
5.5 Svenke Ulberg to Talha Hayat, NO BALL, 123.95kph, S Ulberg ambles in and floats this one up to the batsman and he maintains an off stump line. Excellent timing from T Hayat as he plays a backfoot defensive. Can't get this past the fielder. One more

Free hit coming up...

5.5 Svenke Ulberg to Sam Mishra, 1, 123.40kph, S Ulberg ambles in and floats this one up to the batsman and he maintains an off stump line. S Mishra puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
5.6 Svenke Ulberg to Talha Hayat, 1, 119.49kph, S Ulberg ambles in and floats this one up to the batsman. T Hayat puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single

[ End of over 6 (13 runs) Asia 46 / 1 (RR: 7.67) ]

[ Talha Hayat   17* (14b 0x4 1x6)     Svenke Ulberg  3-0-24-0 ]
[ Sam Mishra    4 (5b 0x4 0x6)        Chris Johndon  1-0-4-1  ]

6.1 Chris Johndon to Talha Hayat, 0, 115.26kph, C Johndon pitches that one just outside off. Aggressive backfoot defensive from T Hayat and he struck that too firmly to take the single
6.2 Chris Johndon to Talha Hayat, 0, 113.88kph, C Johndon pitches that one just outside off. Aggressive backfoot defensive from T Hayat and he struck that too firmly to take the single
6.3 Chris Johndon to Talha Hayat, 2, 117.78kph, This one is military medium from C Johndon. Short and straight. The batsmen run hard and complete a comfortable two
6.4 Chris Johndon to Talha Hayat, 4, 118.81kph, C Johndon is struggling to find much pace off this surface and he pitches that one just outside off. T Hayat plays a punchy backfoot defensive. Excellent timing and placement. Four
6.5 Chris Johndon to Talha Hayat, 1, 118.78kph, This one is military medium from C Johndon. Spanked through the off side. Great backfoot defensive. They take a single
6.6 Chris Johndon to Sam Mishra, 2, 118.76kph, C Johndon pushes this through at no great pace. Short length just outside off stump. Spanked through the leg side. Great backfoot defensive. The ball beats the infielder and the batsmen run a couple

[ End of over 7 (9 runs) Asia 55 / 1 (RR: 7.86) ]

[ Talha Hayat   24* (19b 1x4 1x6)     Chris Johndon  2-0-13-1 ]
[ Sam Mishra    6 (6b 0x4 0x6)        Svenke Ulberg  3-0-24-0 ]

The new bowler is Bayhan Mehmet.
7.1 Bayhan Mehmet to Talha Hayat, 1, 61.29kph, Not finding much turn off this surface. Hit straight to the fielder. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
7.2 Bayhan Mehmet to Sam Mishra, 1, 60.00kph, S Mishra plays a punchy backfoot defensive. That is a comfortable single
7.3 Bayhan Mehmet to Talha Hayat, OUT, 68.44kph, B Mehmet tosses this one up to T Hayat and he played that with soft hands. Quick work by J Bourne who appeals for a stumping. He's given him! Stumped

Talha Hayat  st J Bourne b B Mehmet  25 (37m 21b 1x4 1x6)  SR: 119.05

The new batsman is Issac Andrin.
7.4 Bayhan Mehmet to Issac Andrin, 0, 64.89kph, Excellent timing from I Andrin as he plays an on-drive. No run
7.5 Bayhan Mehmet to Issac Andrin, 1b, 60.00kph, The straight one now. I Andrin is beaten all ends up. This is excellent bowling. One more
7.6 Bayhan Mehmet to Sam Mishra, 0, 69.20kph, That one goes on straight with the arm. S Mishra backfoot defensives but can't time it properly. Hit straight to the fielder at deep mid-off. No run

[ End of over 8 (3 runs) Asia 58 / 2 (RR: 7.25) ]

[ Issac Andrin  0* (2b 0x4 0x6)     Bayhan Mehmet  1-0-2-1  ]
[ Sam Mishra    7 (8b 0x4 0x6)      Chris Johndon  2-0-13-1 ]

8.1 Chris Johndon to Issac Andrin, 1, 118.77kph, C Johndon ambles in and floats this one up to the batsman. Not much movement from this surface. I Andrin puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Easy single to be had there
8.2 Chris Johndon to Sam Mishra, 4, 118.75kph, C Johndon ambles in and floats this one up to the batsman. Wicket to wicket delivery. That's a boundary
8.3 Chris Johndon to Sam Mishra, 1, 113.83kph, C Johndon runs his fingers across the seam. Short and straight. S Mishra plays it gently through the off side. They take a single
8.4 Chris Johndon to Issac Andrin, 4, 118.70kph, C Johndon is struggling to find much pace off this surface and he hits a short length outside off. Crunched through the off side. Well executed cut. Can't cut it off. Four
8.5 Chris Johndon to Issac Andrin, 0, 118.68kph, That continues on straight. I Andrin pushes this ball through the leg side. Not in the gap
8.6 Chris Johndon to Issac Andrin, 1b, 118.14kph, No great pace there from C Johndon. That continues on straight. I Andrin misses it completely. One more to the total

[ End of over 9 (11 runs) Asia 69 / 2 (RR: 7.67) ]

[ Issac Andrin  5* (6b 1x4 0x6)      Chris Johndon  3-0-23-1 ]
[ Sam Mishra    12 (10b 1x4 0x6)     Bayhan Mehmet  1-0-2-1  ]

9.1 Bayhan Mehmet to Issac Andrin, 6, 63.03kph, B Mehmet floats a delivery to I Andrin. The straight one now. Excellent timing from I Andrin as he plays a leg glance. An audacious shot from I Andrin. Six runs
9.2 Bayhan Mehmet to Issac Andrin, 0, 61.64kph, That one goes on straight with the arm. I Andrin puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Hit straight to the fielder at point. No run
9.3 Bayhan Mehmet to Issac Andrin, 0, 64.53kph, B Mehmet tosses this one up to I Andrin. Full length outside off stump. I Andrin puts bat to ball but mistimes it. No runs taken
9.4 Bayhan Mehmet to Issac Andrin, 1, 62.98kph, B Mehmet floats a delivery to I Andrin. That one goes on straight with the arm. I Andrin puts bat to ball but mistimes it and he trots through for the single
9.5 Bayhan Mehmet to Sam Mishra, 6, 65.31kph, Spanked through the off side. Great backfoot defensive. Six runs! Fantastic batting
9.6 Bayhan Mehmet to Sam Mishra, 1, 67.93kph, S Mishra plays a backfoot defensive, but can't time it properly. One more

[ End of over 10 (14 runs) Asia 83 / 2 (RR: 8.30) ]

[ Sam Mishra    19* (12b 1x4 1x6)     Bayhan Mehmet  2-0-16-1 ]
[ Issac Andrin  12 (10b 1x4 1x6)      Chris Johndon  3-0-23-1 ]

The new bowler is Rodney Dowd.
10.1 Rodney Dowd to Sam Mishra, 1, 60.00kph, good length just outside leg stump. S Mishra plays it gently through the off side. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
10.2 Rodney Dowd to Issac Andrin, 1, 63.61kph, I Andrin swats this one. One more to the total
10.3 Rodney Dowd to Sam Mishra, 0, 66.49kph, R Dowd gives this one some air. S Mishra plays it gently through the leg side
10.4 Rodney Dowd to Sam Mishra, 0, 64.22kph, S Mishra on-drives but can't time it properly. No run
10.5 Rodney Dowd to Sam Mishra, 4, 60.00kph, That one goes on straight with the arm. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic on-drive. That runs towards the boundary. Four runs
10.6 Rodney Dowd to Sam Mishra, OUT, 60.00kph, That one goes on straight with the arm. S Mishra can't get the drive away. Bourne juggles the edge and takes it at the second attempt!

Sam Mishra  c +J Bourne b R Dowd  24 (28m 17b 2x4 1x6)  SR: 141.18

[ End of over 11 (6 runs) Asia 89 / 3 (RR: 8.09) ]

[ Issac Andrin  13* (11b 1x4 1x6)     Rodney Dowd   1-0-6-1  ]
[                                     Bayhan Mehmet 2-0-16-1 ]

The new batsman is ARK Rafay.
The new bowler is Müller Schwanstegger.
11.1 Müller Schwanstegger to Issac Andrin, dot, 62.45kph, The straight one now. I Andrin plays it gently through the off side. Not in the gap
11.2 Müller Schwanstegger to Issac Andrin, 4, 64.98kph, That one goes on straight with the arm. That runs towards the boundary. Four runs
11.3 Müller Schwanstegger to Issac Andrin, 1, 66.30kph, Not finding much turn off this surface. I Andrin swats this one and he trots through for the single
11.4 Müller Schwanstegger to ARK Rafay, 1, 63.07kph, M Schwanstegger floats a delivery to A Rafay. Short length just outside leg stump. Well-timed square drive there. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
11.5 Müller Schwanstegger to Issac Andrin, 1, 68.84kph, M Schwanstegger tosses this one up to I Andrin and he swats this one. One more to the total
11.6 Müller Schwanstegger to ARK Rafay, 2, 71.05kph, Excellent timing from A Rafay as he plays a square drive. The initial call is two - the batsmen make it quite easily in the end

[ End of over 12 (9 runs) Asia 98 / 3 (RR: 8.17) ]

[ Issac Andrin  19* (15b 2x4 1x6)     Müller Schwanstegger 1-0-9-0 ]
[ ARK Rafay     3 (2b 0x4 0x6)        Rodney Dowd          1-0-6-1 ]

12.1 Rodney Dowd to Issac Andrin, 4, 71.87kph, R Dowd tosses this one up to I Andrin. Full length outside off stump. I Andrin swats this one. Very classy from I Andrin - no stopping this one
12.2 Rodney Dowd to Issac Andrin, 2, 68.29kph, R Dowd gives this one some air. Not finding much turn off this surface. I Andrin takes a couple of runs
12.3 Rodney Dowd to Issac Andrin, 1, 60.00kph, Crunched through the off side. Well executed backfoot defensive. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
12.4 Rodney Dowd to ARK Rafay, 1, 61.49kph, A Rafay backfoot defensives but can't time it properly. One more
12.5 Rodney Dowd to Issac Andrin, 1, 62.24kph, R Dowd tosses this one up to I Andrin. The straight one now. I Andrin plays it gently through the off side. They take a single
12.6 Rodney Dowd to ARK Rafay, 0, 79.57kph, A Rafay backfoot defensives but can't time it properly

[ End of over 13 (9 runs) Asia 107 / 3 (RR: 8.23) ]

[ Issac Andrin  27* (19b 3x4 1x6)     Rodney Dowd          2-0-15-1 ]
[ ARK Rafay     4 (4b 0x4 0x6)        Müller Schwanstegger 1-0-9-0  ]

13.1 Müller Schwanstegger to Issac Andrin, 1, 66.48kph, full length on middle stump. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic pull. The batsmen only take one
13.2 Müller Schwanstegger to ARK Rafay, NO BALL, 80.33kph, A little more pace on this one. A Rafay swats this one. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end

Free hit coming up...

13.2 Müller Schwanstegger to Issac Andrin, 1, 60.00kph, M Schwanstegger gives this one some air. Not finding much turn off this surface. I Andrin plays it gently through the leg side. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
13.3 Müller Schwanstegger to ARK Rafay, 0, 76.15kph, Not finding much turn off this surface. A Rafay struggles to negotiate that one and just manages to get under it
13.4 Müller Schwanstegger to ARK Rafay, 4, 60.00kph, M Schwanstegger floats a delivery to A Rafay. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic cut. That runs towards the boundary. Four runs
13.5 Müller Schwanstegger to ARK Rafay, 0, 61.35kph, That one goes on straight with the arm. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic on-drive. Hit straight to the fielder at mid-on. No run
13.6 Müller Schwanstegger to ARK Rafay, 0, 60.53kph, Not finding much turn off this surface. Well-timed leg glance there. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. A Rafay rightly sends him back

[ End of over 14 (8 runs) Asia 115 / 3 (RR: 8.21) ]

[ Issac Andrin  29* (21b 3x4 1x6)     Müller Schwanstegger 2-0-17-0 ]
[ ARK Rafay     9 (9b 1x4 0x6)        Rodney Dowd          2-0-15-1 ]

14.1 Rodney Dowd to Issac Andrin, 1, 74.42kph, R Dowd gives this one some air. Not finding much turn off this surface. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
14.2 Rodney Dowd to ARK Rafay, dot, 66.08kph, Not finding much turn off this surface. A Rafay puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Marko Jovanovic is quick to cut off the single
14.3 Rodney Dowd to ARK Rafay, 6, 73.28kph, R Dowd tosses this one up to A Rafay and he plays an extravagant cover drive. Glorious timing. A Rafay has absolutely smashed that! Six runs
14.4 Rodney Dowd to ARK Rafay, dot, 60.00kph, R Dowd gives this one some air. A Rafay swats this one. Not in the gap
14.5 Rodney Dowd to ARK Rafay, OUT, 60.28kph, full length stump. A Rafay plays a punchy sweep. The ball is sent into orbit! M Jovanovic settles under it and takes a fine catch

ARK Rafay  c M Jovanovic b R Dowd  15 (17m 13b 1x4 1x6)  SR: 115.38

The new batsman is Tarak Sai Prathik.
14.6 Rodney Dowd to Issac Andrin, 4, 77.24kph, I Andrin swats this one. That's a boundary

[ End of over 15 (11 runs) Asia 126 / 4 (RR: 8.40) ]

[ Tarak Sai Prathik  0* (0b 0x4 0x6)      Rodney Dowd          3-0-26-2 ]
[ Issac Andrin       34 (23b 4x4 1x6)     Müller Schwanstegger 2-0-17-0 ]

Bayhan Mehmet will start a new spell.
15.1 Bayhan Mehmet to Tarak Sai Prathik, dot, 67.16kph, short length just outside off stump. T Sai Prathik misses it completely. No run
15.2 Bayhan Mehmet to Tarak Sai Prathik, dot, 69.29kph, B Mehmet gives this one some air. Full length stump. T Sai Prathik plays it gently through the off side. Ohm Fischer is quick to cut off the single
15.3 Bayhan Mehmet to Tarak Sai Prathik, 4, 71.50kph, That one goes on straight with the arm. Well-timed leg glance there. Excellent timing and placement. Four
15.4 Bayhan Mehmet to Tarak Sai Prathik, dot, 65.73kph, T Sai Prathik plays a punchy leg glance. Not in the gap
15.5 Bayhan Mehmet to Tarak Sai Prathik, dot, 60.00kph, B Mehmet floats a delivery to T Sai Prathik and he plays it gently through the off side. Ohm Fischer is quick to cut off the single
15.6 Bayhan Mehmet to Tarak Sai Prathik, dot, 60.00kph, B Mehmet tosses this one up to T Sai Prathik. Not finding much turn off this surface. T Sai Prathik sweeps but can't time it properly

[ End of over 16 (4 runs) Asia 130 / 4 (RR: 8.13) ]

[ Issac Andrin       34* (23b 4x4 1x6)     Bayhan Mehmet 3-0-20-1 ]
[ Tarak Sai Prathik  4 (6b 1x4 0x6)        Rodney Dowd   3-0-26-2 ]

16.1 Rodney Dowd to Issac Andrin, dot, 62.48kph, That one goes on straight with the arm. Aggressive square drive from I Andrin. No runs taken
16.2 Rodney Dowd to Issac Andrin, 1, 60.00kph, R Dowd tosses this one up to I Andrin. The straight one now. I Andrin plays it gently through the off side. One more
16.3 Rodney Dowd to Tarak Sai Prathik, 1, 60.00kph, R Dowd tosses this one up to T Sai Prathik. The straight one now. T Sai Prathik plays it gently through the off side. They take a single
16.4 Rodney Dowd to Issac Andrin, 0, 61.87kph, I Andrin pushes this ball through the off side. Is quick to cut off the single
16.5 Rodney Dowd to Issac Andrin, 2, 64.12kph, R Dowd floats a delivery to I Andrin. Two more added to the total
16.6 Rodney Dowd to Issac Andrin, 6, 60.00kph, An audacious shot from I Andrin. Six runs

* Not the best of outings from R Dowd. He'll want to forget this in a hurry.
* Rodney Dowd  2 / 36  in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens

[ End of over 17 (10 runs) Asia 140 / 4 (RR: 8.24) ]

[ Tarak Sai Prathik  5* (7b 1x4 0x6)      Rodney Dowd   4-0-36-2 ]
[ Issac Andrin       43 (28b 4x4 2x6)     Bayhan Mehmet 3-0-20-1 ]

17.1 Bayhan Mehmet to Tarak Sai Prathik, 6, 60.00kph, Not finding much turn off this surface. Excellent timing from T Sai Prathik as he plays a cut. Going going gone! Six
17.2 Bayhan Mehmet to Tarak Sai Prathik, 1, 60.00kph, T Sai Prathik plays it gently through the leg side. The batsmen only take one
17.3 Bayhan Mehmet to Issac Andrin, 0, 60.00kph, The straight one now. I Andrin backfoot defensives but can't time it properly. Not in the gap
17.4 Bayhan Mehmet to Issac Andrin, 3, 60.00kph, That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic leg glance. I Andrin pushes hard. They run three
17.5 Bayhan Mehmet to Tarak Sai Prathik, 1, 62.23kph, B Mehmet tosses this one up to T Sai Prathik. That one goes on straight with the arm. T Sai Prathik pushes this ball through the leg side. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
17.6 Bayhan Mehmet to Issac Andrin, 1, 70.54kph, full length outside off stump. I Andrin plays a leg glance, but can't time it properly. Single taken

* Not the best of outings from B Mehmet. He'll want to forget this in a hurry.
* Bayhan Mehmet  1 / 32  in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens

[ End of over 18 (12 runs) Asia 152 / 4 (RR: 8.44) ]

[ Issac Andrin       47* (31b 4x4 2x6)     Bayhan Mehmet 4-0-32-1 ]
[ Tarak Sai Prathik  13 (10b 1x4 1x6)      Rodney Dowd   4-0-36-2 ]

Ohm Fischer will start a new spell.
18.1 Ohm Fischer to Issac Andrin, 1, 152.00kph, O Fischer hurls this through and he pitches that one outside off. Crunched through the off side. Well executed backfoot defensive. Easy single to be had there
18.2 Ohm Fischer to Tarak Sai Prathik, 1b, 145.99kph, O Fischer hurls this through and he maintains a middle stump line. That is an ungainly shot - T Sai Prathik is lucky not to have edged that. One more to the total
18.3 Ohm Fischer to Issac Andrin, 2, 148.38kph, Two runs taken. The return is over the stumps

* That's I Andrin's 50! Well played.

18.4 Ohm Fischer to Issac Andrin, OUT, 148.20kph, Wicket to wicket delivery. I Andrin can't get the cut away. Bourne snaffles that edge comfortably

Issac Andrin  c +J Bourne b O Fischer  50 (49m 34b 4x4 2x6)  SR: 147.06

The new batsman is Soumyashish Das.
18.5 Ohm Fischer to Soumyashish Das, 1b, 151.85kph, That continues on straight. S Das is beaten all ends up. This is excellent bowling. One more
18.6 Ohm Fischer to Tarak Sai Prathik, 1, 147.79kph, O Fischer hurls this through and he pitches that one on middle. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed pull. Easy single to be had there

[ End of over 19 (6 runs) Asia 158 / 5 (RR: 8.32) ]

[ Tarak Sai Prathik  14* (12b 1x4 1x6)     Ohm Fischer    3-0-20-1 ]
[ Soumyashish Das    0 (1b 0x4 0x6)        Bayhan Mehmet  4-0-32-1 ]

Svenke Ulberg will start a new spell.
19.1 Svenke Ulberg to Tarak Sai Prathik, 1, 125.34kph, That continues on straight. T Sai Prathik plays an extravagant cut. Glorious timing. T Sai Prathik trots through for the single
19.2 Svenke Ulberg to Soumyashish Das, dot, 124.41kph, This one is military medium from S Ulberg and he pitches that one. S Das drives but can't time it properly
19.3 Svenke Ulberg to Soumyashish Das, 1, 128.95kph, No great pace there from S Ulberg. S Das plays an extravagant cover drive. Glorious timing. They take a single
19.4 Svenke Ulberg to Tarak Sai Prathik, OUT, 125.11kph, S Ulberg is struggling to find much pace off this surface. Well-timed drive there. This ball is lofted straight down the throat of the fielder at behind the stumps

Tarak Sai Prathik  c + Bourne b S Ulberg  15 (22m 14b 1x4 1x6)  SR: 107.14

The new batsman is Jack Ryder.
19.5 Svenke Ulberg to Jack Ryder, 0, 124.91kph, Wicket to wicket delivery. Is quick to cut off the single
19.6 Svenke Ulberg to Jack Ryder, 1b, 128.86kph, That is an ungainly shot - J Ryder is lucky not to have edged that. One more

* A tad expensive from S Ulberg, but a decent outing for him today.
* Svenke Ulberg  1 / 26  in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens

[ End of over 20 (3 runs) Asia 161 / 6 (RR: 8.05) ]

[ Jack Ryder   0* (2b 0x4 0x6)       Svenke Ulberg  4-0-26-1 ]
[ Soumyashish Das 1 (3b 0x4 0x6)     Ohm Fischer    3-0-20-1 ]

7OcMjTX.png

Issac Andrin @Andrin Issac is the key in today Asia's batting, He build partnerships after power-play and scored his 1st half-century...
Code:
ASIA INNINGS

BATTING SCORECARD
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Player              Status                             Runs Balls 4s 6s S/R   
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Saroj Padhy         c    M Jovanovic   b   C Johndon   20   18    1  1  111.11
Talha Hayat         st   +J Bourne     b   B Mehmet    25   21    1  1  119.05
Sam Mishra          c    +J Bourne     b   R Dowd      24   17    2  1  141.18
Issac Andrin        c    +J Bourne     b   O Fischer   50   34    4  2  147.06
ARK Rafay           c    M Jovanovic   b   R Dowd      15   13    1  1  115.38
Tarak Sai Prathik   c    +J Bourne     b   S Ulberg    15   14    1  1  107.14
Soumyashish Das     not out                             1    3    0  0  33.33
Jack Ryder          not out                             0    2    0  0  0.00 
DNB: Ra's al Ghul, Ali Bubere, Nandu Chelackal

Asia - 161 / 6     Overs 20     RPO: 8.05
Code:
PARTNERSHIPS
Saroj Padhy       / Talha Hayat              oooooo**..          31 (29)
Sam Mishra        / Talha Hayat              oo******..          26 (19)
Sam Mishra        / Issac Andrin             ooooo****.          32 (21)
ARK Rafay         / Issac Andrin             oooo*****.          33 (24)
Tarak Sai Prathik / Issac Andrin             ooo*****..          34 (23)
Tarak Sai Prathik / Soumyashish Das          ooooo**...          4 (6)
Jack Ryder        / Soumyashish Das          ..........          1 (2)
FOW:   1/31       2/57       3/89      4/122      5/156      6/160   
Code:
BOWLING SCORECARD
Player                 Overs Mdns Runs Wkts E/R    Wd NB
Ohm Fischer            3.0   0    20   1    6.67   0  0 
Svenke Ulberg          4.0   0    26   1    6.50   1  1 
Chris Johndon          3.0   0    23   1    7.67   1  0 
Bayhan Mehmet          4.0   0    32   1    8.00   0  0 
Rodney Dowd            4.0   0    36   2    9.00   0  0 
Müller Schwanstegger   2.0   0    17   0    8.50   0  1 
EXTRAS: 11     WD: 2     NB: 2     B: 7     LB: 0

Europe need 162 runs to win from 20 overs at 8.10 rpo

Flag_of_Europe.png
EUROPE INNINGS
Code:
The new batsman is Marko Jovanovic.
The new batsman is Müller Schwanstegger.
The new bowler is Nandu Chelackal.
0.1 Nandu Chelackal to Marko Jovanovic, 1, 148.90kph, That one goes on straight. M Jovanovic plays it gently through the off side and he trots through for the single
0.2 Nandu Chelackal to Müller Schwanstegger, 0, 148.73kph, N Chelackal is working up a good head of steam here. That continues on straight. Well-timed backfoot defensive there. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. M Schwanstegger rightly sends him back
0.3 Nandu Chelackal to Müller Schwanstegger, 1, 151.92kph, N Chelackal hurls this through. Not much movement from this surface. M Schwanstegger puts bat to ball but mistimes it. The batsmen only take one
0.4 Nandu Chelackal to Marko Jovanovic, 1, 150.48kph, M Jovanovic plays a leg glance, but can't time it properly. That is a comfortable single
0.5 Nandu Chelackal to Müller Schwanstegger, 1, 151.84kph, N Chelackal is working up a good head of steam here. Excellent timing from M Schwanstegger as he plays a late cut. M Schwanstegger trots through for the single
0.6 Nandu Chelackal to Marko Jovanovic, 0, 149.79kph, That one goes on straight. Crunched through the leg side. Well executed leg glance. Is quick to cut off the single

[ End of over 1 (4 runs) Europe 4 / 0 (RR: 4.00, RRR: 8.26) ]
Europe requires 158 runs to win at 8.32 runs per over

[ Müller Schwanstegger 2* (3b 0x4 0x6)     Nandu Chelackal  1-0-4-0 ]
[ Marko Jovanovic      2 (3b 0x4 0x6)                               ]

The new bowler is Ali Bubere.
1.1 Ali Bubere to Müller Schwanstegger, 1, 147.49kph, M Schwanstegger plays it gently through the off side. They take a single
1.2 Ali Bubere to Marko Jovanovic, 0, 149.66kph, Excellent timing from M Jovanovic as he plays a hook
1.3 Ali Bubere to Marko Jovanovic, 1, 147.93kph, M Jovanovic leg glances but can't time it properly. Single taken
1.4 Ali Bubere to Müller Schwanstegger, 0, 147.26kph, A Bubere is working up a good head of steam here. He finds a fraction of swing off the surface. Well-timed backfoot defensive there. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. M Schwanstegger rightly sends him back
1.5 Ali Bubere to Müller Schwanstegger, 1, 144.25kph, A Bubere bowls this gun-barrel straight. Aggressive backfoot defensive from M Schwanstegger. They take a single
1.6 Ali Bubere to Marko Jovanovic, 1, 151.81kph, A Bubere hurls this through and he pitches that one on middle. M Jovanovic puts bat to ball but mistimes it. They take a single

[ End of over 2 (4 runs) Europe 8 / 0 (RR: 4.00, RRR: 8.50) ]
Europe requires 154 runs to win at 8.56 runs per over

[ Marko Jovanovic      4* (6b 0x4 0x6)     Ali Bubere       1-0-4-0 ]
[ Müller Schwanstegger 4 (6b 0x4 0x6)      Nandu Chelackal  1-0-4-0 ]

2.1 Nandu Chelackal to Marko Jovanovic, 6, 147.21kph, N Chelackal is working up a good head of steam here. Short length on middle stump. M Jovanovic hammers this for six
2.2 Nandu Chelackal to Marko Jovanovic, 0, 150.37kph, short and straight. M Jovanovic plays it gently through the off side. Is quick to cut off the single
2.3 Nandu Chelackal to Marko Jovanovic, 1, 142.72kph, N Chelackal bowls this gun-barrel straight. M Jovanovic plays it gently through the off side. That is an excellent call by M Jovanovic. One run
2.4 Nandu Chelackal to Müller Schwanstegger, OUT, 144.81kph, short length on middle stump. M Schwanstegger can't get the cut away. The ball is airborne and taken by S Mishra

Müller Schwanstegger  c S Mishra b N Chelackal  4 (13m 7b 0x4 0x6)  SR: 57.14

The new batsman is Jarno Patrezi.
2.5 Nandu Chelackal to Jarno Patrezi, 1, 151.52kph, Aggressive backfoot defensive from J Patrezi. They take a single
2.6 Nandu Chelackal to Marko Jovanovic, 2, 149.89kph, N Chelackal hurls this through. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic backfoot defensive. M Jovanovic collects two

[ End of over 3 (10 runs) Europe 18 / 1 (RR: 6.00, RRR: 8.41) ]
Europe requires 144 runs to win at 8.47 runs per over

[ Jarno Patrezi    1* (1b 0x4 0x6)      Nandu Chelackal  2-0-14-1 ]
[ Marko Jovanovic  13 (10b 0x4 1x6)     Ali Bubere       1-0-4-0  ]

3.1 Ali Bubere to Jarno Patrezi, 0, 146.87kph, Wicket to wicket delivery. Bouncer! J Patrezi sways away
3.2 Ali Bubere to Jarno Patrezi, 1, 151.78kph, Not much movement from this surface. J Patrezi puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
3.3 Ali Bubere to Marko Jovanovic, OUT, 150.06kph, short and straight. M Jovanovic played that with soft hands. BOWLED HIM!

Marko Jovanovic  b A Bubere  13 (16m 11b 0x4 1x6)  SR: 118.18

The new batsman is Svenke Ulberg.
3.4 Ali Bubere to Svenke Ulberg, 0, 151.70kph, A Bubere maintains an off stump line. No run
3.5 Ali Bubere to Svenke Ulberg, 1, 151.66kph, A Bubere hurls this through. Wicket to wicket delivery. S Ulberg puts bat to ball but mistimes it. They take a single
3.6 Ali Bubere to Jarno Patrezi, 1, 148.45kph, A Bubere hurls this through and he pitches that one outside off. J Patrezi plays a punchy leg glance. One more

[ End of over 4 (3 runs) Europe 21 / 2 (RR: 5.25, RRR: 8.75) ]
Europe requires 141 runs to win at 8.81 runs per over

[ Jarno Patrezi  3* (4b 0x4 0x6)     Ali Bubere       2-0-7-1  ]
[ Svenke Ulberg  1 (2b 0x4 0x6)      Nandu Chelackal  2-0-14-1 ]

4.1 Nandu Chelackal to Jarno Patrezi, 0, 149.96kph, Not much movement from this surface. J Patrezi puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Is quick to cut off the single
4.2 Nandu Chelackal to Jarno Patrezi, 1, 144.95kph, N Chelackal hurls this through. Wicket to wicket delivery. J Patrezi puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Single taken
4.3 Nandu Chelackal to Svenke Ulberg, 1, 146.19kph, N Chelackal hurls this through and he pitches that one outside off. S Ulberg puts bat to ball but mistimes it. The batsmen only take one
4.4 Nandu Chelackal to Jarno Patrezi, 6, 150.21kph, N Chelackal is working up a good head of steam here and he hits a short length outside off. Crunched through the off side. Well executed backfoot defensive. Shouts of "catch it" but can only look on as the ball clears the ropes
4.5 Nandu Chelackal to Jarno Patrezi, 1, 147.77kph, Aggressive backfoot defensive from J Patrezi. The batsmen only take one
4.6 Nandu Chelackal to Svenke Ulberg, 0, 141.50kph, N Chelackal is working up a good head of steam here and he hits a short length outside off. No run

[ End of over 5 (9 runs) Europe 30 / 2 (RR: 6.00, RRR: 8.73) ]
Europe requires 132 runs to win at 8.80 runs per over

[ Jarno Patrezi  11* (8b 0x4 1x6)     Nandu Chelackal  3-0-23-1 ]
[ Svenke Ulberg  2 (4b 0x4 0x6)       Ali Bubere       2-0-7-1  ]

5.1 Ali Bubere to Jarno Patrezi, 0, 150.63kph, A Bubere maintains a tight line outside off
5.2 Ali Bubere to Jarno Patrezi, 2, 145.31kph, A Bubere pitches that one outside off. Two runs taken. The return is over the stumps
5.3 Ali Bubere to Jarno Patrezi, 4, 146.82kph, short length outside off stump. Spanked through the leg side. Great leg glance. Through square fine leg for four. Imperious
5.4 Ali Bubere to Jarno Patrezi, 0, 148.91kph, J Patrezi leg glances but can't time it properly
5.5 Ali Bubere to Jarno Patrezi, 1, 145.64kph, A Bubere is working up a good head of steam here and he maintains a tight line outside off. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic leg glance. J Patrezi trots through for the single
5.6 Ali Bubere to Svenke Ulberg, 6, 151.17kph, A Bubere hurls this through and he maintains an off stump line. S Ulberg plays a punchy leg glance and he hammers this for six

[ End of over 6 (13 runs) Europe 43 / 2 (RR: 7.17, RRR: 8.43) ]
Europe requires 119 runs to win at 8.50 runs per over

[ Jarno Patrezi  18* (13b 1x4 1x6)     Ali Bubere       3-0-20-1 ]
[ Svenke Ulberg  8 (5b 0x4 1x6)        Nandu Chelackal  3-0-23-1 ]

The new bowler is Ra's al Ghul.
6.1 Ra's al Ghul to Jarno Patrezi, 1lb, 149.00kph, short and straight. J Patrezi is beaten by the movement. One more
6.2 Ra's al Ghul to Svenke Ulberg, 1, 148.96kph, R al Ghul is working up a good head of steam here. Short length on middle stump. Well-timed backfoot defensive there. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
6.3 Ra's al Ghul to Jarno Patrezi, 4, 146.58kph, Wicket to wicket delivery. Spanked through the leg side. Great on-drive. No need to run for that. Four runs
6.4 Ra's al Ghul to Jarno Patrezi, 1, 145.18kph, J Patrezi backfoot defensives but can't time it properly. The batsmen only take one
6.5 Ra's al Ghul to Svenke Ulberg, 0, 144.82kph, Wicket to wicket delivery. S Ulberg puts bat to ball but mistimes it. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. S Ulberg rightly sends him back
6.6 Ra's al Ghul to Svenke Ulberg, 1, 145.09kph, That one goes on straight. S Ulberg plays it gently through the off side. One more to the total

[ End of over 7 (8 runs) Europe 51 / 2 (RR: 7.29, RRR: 8.46) ]
Europe requires 111 runs to win at 8.54 runs per over

[ Svenke Ulberg  10* (8b 0x4 1x6)     Ra's al Ghul   1-0-7-0  ]
[ Jarno Patrezi  23 (16b 2x4 1x6)     Ali Bubere     3-0-20-1 ]

The new bowler is Jack Ryder.
7.1 Jack Ryder to Svenke Ulberg, 1, 75.91kph, A little more pace on this one. Full length just outside off stump. Hit straight to the fielder. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
7.2 Jack Ryder to Jarno Patrezi, 0, 60.73kph, J Ryder tosses this one up to J Patrezi. Not finding much turn off this surface. J Patrezi puts bat to ball but mistimes it. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. J Patrezi rightly sends him back
7.3 Jack Ryder to Jarno Patrezi, 1, 69.75kph, The straight one now. J Patrezi puts bat to ball but mistimes it. That is a comfortable single
7.4 Jack Ryder to Svenke Ulberg, 2, 68.69kph, J Ryder floats a delivery to S Ulberg. Full length just outside leg stump. S Ulberg pushes hard for two. Excellent running
7.5 Jack Ryder to Svenke Ulberg, 0, 77.83kph, A little more pace on this one. S Ulberg square drives but can't time it properly and he struck that too firmly to take the single
7.6 Jack Ryder to Svenke Ulberg, 0, 69.77kph, That one goes on straight with the arm. S Ulberg puts bat to ball but mistimes it. No runs taken

[ End of over 8 (4 runs) Europe 55 / 2 (RR: 6.88, RRR: 8.83) ]
Europe requires 107 runs to win at 8.92 runs per over

[ Jarno Patrezi  24* (18b 2x4 1x6)     Jack Ryder     1-0-4-0 ]
[ Svenke Ulberg  13 (12b 0x4 1x6)      Ra's al Ghul   1-0-7-0 ]

8.1 Ra's al Ghul to Jarno Patrezi, 1, 148.82kph, R al Ghul is working up a good head of steam here. R al Ghul hits a short length outside off. J Patrezi backfoot defensives but can't time it properly and he trots through for the single
8.2 Ra's al Ghul to Svenke Ulberg, 4, 147.98kph, Excellent timing and placement. Four
8.3 Ra's al Ghul to Svenke Ulberg, 1b, 144.46kph, That continues on straight. S Ulberg is beaten all ends up. This is excellent bowling. One more to the total
8.4 Ra's al Ghul to Jarno Patrezi, OUT, 148.71kph, J Patrezi miscues a cut. Andrin juggles the edge and takes it at the second attempt!

Jarno Patrezi  c +I Andrin b R al Ghul  25 (29m 20b 2x4 1x6)  SR: 125.00

The new batsman is Yagami Light.
8.5 Ra's al Ghul to Yagami Light, 1, 145.22kph, R al Ghul maintains an off stump line. Excellent timing from Y Light as he plays a cover drive. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
8.6 Ra's al Ghul to Svenke Ulberg, 1, 144.52kph, short and straight. S Ulberg swats this one. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end

[ End of over 9 (8 runs) Europe 63 / 3 (RR: 7.00, RRR: 8.91) ]
Europe requires 99 runs to win at 9.00 runs per over

[ Svenke Ulberg 18* (15b 1x4 1x6)     Ra's al Ghul   2-0-14-1 ]
[ Yagami Light  1 (1b 0x4 0x6)        Jack Ryder     1-0-4-0  ]

9.1 Jack Ryder to Svenke Ulberg, 1, 64.80kph, J Ryder tosses this one up to S Ulberg. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic sweep. They take a single
9.2 Jack Ryder to Yagami Light, 0, 66.07kph, J Ryder tosses this one up to Y Light. Is quick to cut off the single
9.3 Jack Ryder to Yagami Light, 0, 60.00kph, J Ryder floats a delivery to Y Light. Bouncer! Y Light sways away
9.4 Jack Ryder to Yagami Light, 1, 60.35kph, good length outside off stump. Crunched through the off side. Well executed cut. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
9.5 Jack Ryder to Svenke Ulberg, OUT, 66.68kph, S Ulberg was in no position to play that stroke. The ball is sent into orbit! N Chelackal settles under it and takes a fine catch

Svenke Ulberg  c N Chelackal b J Ryder  19 (29m 17b 1x4 1x6)  SR: 111.76

The new batsman is Ray Castro.
9.6 Jack Ryder to Ray Castro, 0, 60.00kph, J Ryder tosses this one up to R Castro. That one goes on straight with the arm. R Castro defends with a straight bat. No runs taken

[ End of over 10 (2 runs) Europe 65 / 4 (RR: 6.50, RRR: 9.60) ]
Europe requires 97 runs to win at 9.70 runs per over

[ Yagami Light  2* (4b 0x4 0x6)     Jack Ryder     2-0-6-1  ]
[ Ray Castro    0 (1b 0x4 0x6)      Ra's al Ghul   2-0-14-1 ]

The new bowler is Tarak Sai Prathik.
10.1 Tarak Sai Prathik to Yagami Light, 1, 72.80kph, Gentle offie turns away from the batsman. Y Light puts bat to ball but mistimes it. That is a comfortable single
10.2 Tarak Sai Prathik to Ray Castro, 1, 73.30kph, R Castro pushes this ball through the leg side. One more
10.3 Tarak Sai Prathik to Yagami Light, 0, 60.00kph, Y Light puts bat to ball but mistimes it. No run
10.4 Tarak Sai Prathik to Yagami Light, 6, 60.00kph, T Sai Prathik tosses this one up to Y Light. Gentle offie turns away from the batsman. Excellent timing from Y Light as he plays a backfoot defensive. Y Light hammers this for six
10.5 Tarak Sai Prathik to Yagami Light, 0, 60.98kph, T Sai Prathik tosses this one up to Y Light. Well-timed backfoot defensive there. No run
10.6 Tarak Sai Prathik to Yagami Light, OUT, 61.45kph, Y Light can't get the cut away and he has not quite got a hold of this one and it is taken by S Mishra leg gully

Yagami Light  c S Mishra b T Sai Prathik  9 (8m 9b 0x4 1x6)  SR: 100.00

[ End of over 11 (8 runs) Europe 73 / 5 (RR: 6.64, RRR: 9.78) ]
Europe requires 89 runs to win at 9.89 runs per over

[ Ray Castro    1* (2b 0x4 0x6)     Tarak Sai Prathik  1-0-8-1 ]
[                                   Jack Ryder         2-0-6-1 ]

The new batsman is Jason Bourne.
11.1 Jack Ryder to Ray Castro, 1, 66.56kph, Not finding much turn off this surface. Well-timed cut there. One more to the total
11.2 Jack Ryder to Jason Bourne, 1, 61.43kph, J Ryder tosses this one up to J Bourne. Full length just outside off stump. J Bourne puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end
11.3 Jack Ryder to Ray Castro, 0, 69.04kph, Not finding much turn off this surface. R Castro on-drives but doesn't time it at all. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. R Castro rightly sends him back
11.4 Jack Ryder to Ray Castro, 1, 63.83kph, J Ryder gives this one some air. R Castro plays it gently through the off side. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
11.5 Jack Ryder to Jason Bourne, 0, 76.41kph, This one is bowled slightly flatter, slightly quicker. That one goes on straight with the arm. J Bourne plays it gently through the off side. No runs taken
11.6 Jack Ryder to Jason Bourne, 1, 64.30kph, J Ryder floats a delivery to J Bourne and he drives but can't time it properly. That is an excellent call by J Bourne. One run

[ End of over 12 (4 runs) Europe 77 / 5 (RR: 6.42, RRR: 10.50) ]
Europe requires 85 runs to win at 10.63 runs per over

[ Jason Bourne  2* (3b 0x4 0x6)     Jack Ryder         3-0-10-1 ]
[ Ray Castro    3 (5b 0x4 0x6)      Tarak Sai Prathik  1-0-8-1  ]

12.1 Tarak Sai Prathik to Jason Bourne, 6, 60.00kph, T Sai Prathik floats a delivery to J Bourne. Full length on middle stump. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic on-drive. J Bourne lofts this one and the ball just clears the ropes
12.2 Tarak Sai Prathik to Jason Bourne, 0, 61.19kph, That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic cover drive. Is quick to cut off the single
12.3 Tarak Sai Prathik to Jason Bourne, 1, 74.17kph, T Sai Prathik floats a delivery to J Bourne and he plays it gently through the off side. J Bourne trots through for the single
12.4 Tarak Sai Prathik to Ray Castro, 1, 67.78kph, T Sai Prathik floats a delivery to R Castro and he plays it gently through the leg side. That is an excellent call by R Castro. One run
12.5 Tarak Sai Prathik to Jason Bourne, 1, 62.67kph, He finds a fraction of turn off the surface. J Bourne puts bat to ball but mistimes it. The batsmen only take one
12.6 Tarak Sai Prathik to Ray Castro, 0, 71.88kph, T Sai Prathik gives this one some air. He finds a fraction of turn off the surface. R Castro plays it gently through the leg side. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. R Castro rightly sends him back

[ End of over 13 (9 runs) Europe 86 / 5 (RR: 6.62, RRR: 10.71) ]
Europe requires 76 runs to win at 10.86 runs per over

[ Jason Bourne  10* (7b 0x4 1x6)     Tarak Sai Prathik  2-0-17-1 ]
[ Ray Castro    4 (7b 0x4 0x6)       Jack Ryder         3-0-10-1 ]

13.1 Jack Ryder to Jason Bourne, 0, 64.52kph, full length just outside off stump. Bouncer! J Bourne sways away
13.2 Jack Ryder to Jason Bourne, 2, 60.00kph, The straight one now. J Bourne plays a punchy backfoot defensive. Two more runs
13.3 Jack Ryder to Jason Bourne, 0, 60.00kph, J Bourne plays it gently through the leg side
13.4 Jack Ryder to Jason Bourne, 1, 60.00kph, Not finding much turn off this surface. Excellent timing from J Bourne as he plays a late cut. Hit straight to the fielder. The batsman scamper a quick single
13.5 Jack Ryder to Ray Castro, 2, 60.00kph, good length on middle stump. R Castro plays an extravagant leg glance. Glorious timing. The ball beats the infielder and the batsmen run a couple
13.6 Jack Ryder to Ray Castro, 1, 75.74kph, R Castro puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single

* J Ryder has finished his allocation and ends with very economical figures.
* Jack Ryder  1 / 16  in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens

[ End of over 14 (6 runs) Europe 92 / 5 (RR: 6.57, RRR: 11.50) ]
Europe requires 70 runs to win at 11.67 runs per over

[ Ray Castro    7* (9b 0x4 0x6)      Jack Ryder         4-0-16-1 ]
[ Jason Bourne  13 (11b 0x4 1x6)     Tarak Sai Prathik  2-0-17-1 ]

The new bowler is ARK Rafay.
14.1 ARK Rafay to Ray Castro, 1, 141.00kph, A Rafay maintains a tight line outside off. That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic cut. That is an excellent call by R Castro. One run
14.2 ARK Rafay to Jason Bourne, OUT, 140.97kph, J Bourne was in no position to play that stroke. The ball is airborne and taken by S Mishra

Jason Bourne  c S Mishra b A Rafay  13 (12m 12b 0x4 1x6)  SR: 108.33

The new batsman is Chris Johndon.
14.3 ARK Rafay to Chris Johndon, 0, 140.93kph, A Rafay is working up a good head of steam here. That continues on straight. Hit straight to the fielder at point. No run
14.4 ARK Rafay to Chris Johndon, 1, 139.62kph, Wicket to wicket delivery. C Johndon puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Single taken
14.5 ARK Rafay to Ray Castro, 4, 139.90kph, Not much movement from this surface. R Castro plays an extravagant hook. Glorious timing. Not quite where R Castro intended it to go
14.6 ARK Rafay to Ray Castro, 1, 140.41kph, A Rafay hurls this through. Wicket to wicket delivery. R Castro puts bat to ball but mistimes it. They take a single

[ End of over 15 (7 runs) Europe 99 / 6 (RR: 6.60, RRR: 12.40) ]
Europe requires 63 runs to win at 12.60 runs per over

[ Ray Castro     13* (12b 1x4 0x6)     ARK Rafay    1-0-7-1  ]
[ Chris Johndon  1 (2b 0x4 0x6)        Jack Ryder   4-0-16-1 ]

The new bowler is Soumyashish Das.
15.1 Soumyashish Das to Ray Castro, 1, 125.58kph, That continues on straight. R Castro drives but can't time it properly. That is an excellent call by R Castro. One run
15.2 Soumyashish Das to Chris Johndon, 1, 128.97kph, short length outside off stump. C Johndon pulls but can't time it properly. One more
15.3 Soumyashish Das to Ray Castro, 1, 128.94kph, S Das is struggling to find much pace off this surface. Wicket to wicket delivery. R Castro puts bat to ball but mistimes it. That is a comfortable single
15.4 Soumyashish Das to Chris Johndon, 0, 125.18kph, No great pace there from S Das and he hits a short length outside off. C Johndon on-drives but can't time it properly. No run
15.5 Soumyashish Das to Chris Johndon, 4, 125.84kph, short length outside off stump. Spanked through the leg side. Great leg glance. Four all the way
15.6 Soumyashish Das to Chris Johndon, 1, 125.25kph, S Das maintains a tight line outside off. C Johndon plays a punchy drive. Single taken

[ End of over 16 (8 runs) Europe 107 / 6 (RR: 6.69, RRR: 13.50) ]
Europe requires 55 runs to win at 13.75 runs per over

[ Chris Johndon  7* (6b 1x4 0x6)      Soumyashish Das 1-0-8-0 ]
[ Ray Castro     15 (14b 1x4 0x6)     ARK Rafay    1-0-7-1    ]

16.1 ARK Rafay to Chris Johndon, 1, 140.84kph, Excellent timing from C Johndon as he plays a cut. Single taken
16.2 ARK Rafay to Ray Castro, 0, 136.28kph, R Castro plays it gently through the off side
16.3 ARK Rafay to Ray Castro, 2, 137.02kph, Spanked through the off side. Great drive. Two runs
16.4 ARK Rafay to Ray Castro, 1, 138.05kph, That sped away like a tracer bullet. Fantastic hook. That is a comfortable single
16.5 ARK Rafay to Chris Johndon, 1, 136.84kph, A Rafay is working up a decent pace here. Short length outside off stump. C Johndon plays a cut, but can't time it properly. Can't get this past the fielder. One more
16.6 ARK Rafay to Ray Castro, 1, 140.68kph, Not much movement from this surface. R Castro puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Tight run! The batsmen complete the single in the end

[ End of over 17 (6 runs) Europe 113 / 6 (RR: 6.65, RRR: 16.00) ]
Europe requires 49 runs to win at 16.33 runs per over

[ Ray Castro     19* (18b 1x4 0x6)     ARK Rafay    2-0-13-1   ]
[ Chris Johndon  9 (8b 1x4 0x6)        Soumyashish Das 1-0-8-0 ]

Ra's al Ghul will start a new spell.
17.1 Ra's al Ghul to Ray Castro, dot, 148.02kph, R al Ghul is working up a good head of steam here. Wicket to wicket delivery. R Castro swats this one. Talha Hayat is quick to cut off the single
17.2 Ra's al Ghul to Ray Castro, OUT, 148.93kph, That continues on straight. Well-timed drive there. The ball is sent into orbit! Andrin settles under it and takes a fine catch

Ray Castro  c + Andrin b R al Ghul  19 (30m 20b 1x4 0x6)  SR: 95.00

The new batsman is Ohm Fischer.
17.3 Ra's al Ghul to Ohm Fischer, 0, 148.57kph, R al Ghul maintains a leg stump line. O Fischer struggles to negotiate that one and just manages to get under it
17.4 Ra's al Ghul to Ohm Fischer, 1, 144.69kph, R al Ghul is working up a good head of steam here. That continues on straight. O Fischer leg glances but can't time it properly. Misfields allowing the batsman to go through for the single
17.5 Ra's al Ghul to Chris Johndon, 0, 148.82kph, C Johndon plays a cut, but can't time it properly. Not in the gap
17.6 Ra's al Ghul to Chris Johndon, 2, 148.20kph, R al Ghul maintains a tight line outside off. C Johndon pushes hard for two. Excellent running

[ End of over 18 (3 runs) Europe 116 / 7 (RR: 6.44, RRR: 22.50) ]
Europe requires 46 runs to win at 23.00 runs per over

[ Ohm Fischer    1* (2b 0x4 0x6)      Ra's al Ghul   3-0-17-2 ]
[ Chris Johndon  11 (10b 1x4 0x6)     ARK Rafay      2-0-13-1 ]

Ali Bubere will start a new spell.
18.1 Ali Bubere to Ohm Fischer, 0, 147.06kph, Wicket to wicket delivery. O Fischer puts bat to ball but mistimes it. The non-striker calls for a non-existent run. O Fischer rightly sends him back
18.2 Ali Bubere to Ohm Fischer, 6, 149.55kph, A Bubere hurls this through and he pitches that one just outside off. O Fischer plays a punchy cover drive. That is a monstrous hit! SIX
18.3 Ali Bubere to Ohm Fischer, 1, 147.66kph, A Bubere maintains a tight line on middle. O Fischer cover drives but can't time it properly. Single taken
18.4 Ali Bubere to Chris Johndon, 1, 147.66kph, C Johndon plays it gently through the leg side. One more to the total
18.5 Ali Bubere to Ohm Fischer, 1, 149.28kph, A Bubere hurls this through. O Fischer puts bat to ball but mistimes it. That is an excellent call by O Fischer. One run
18.6 Ali Bubere to Chris Johndon, 1, 148.41kph, A Bubere hurls this through. Wicket to wicket delivery. C Johndon plays a punchy leg glance. Single taken

* A tad expensive from A Bubere, but a decent outing for him today.
* Ali Bubere  1 / 30  in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens

[ End of over 19 (10 runs) Europe 126 / 7 (RR: 6.63, RRR: 35.00) ]
Europe requires 36 runs to win at 36.00 runs per over

[ Chris Johndon  13* (12b 1x4 0x6)     Ali Bubere     4-0-30-1 ]
[ Ohm Fischer    9 (6b 0x4 1x6)        Ra's al Ghul   3-0-17-2 ]

19.1 Ra's al Ghul to Chris Johndon, 6, 145.21kph, short length outside off stump. Going going gone! Six
19.2 Ra's al Ghul to Chris Johndon, 1, 144.68kph, C Johndon puts bat to ball but mistimes it. Sloppy fielding results in an extra run
19.3 Ra's al Ghul to Ohm Fischer, OUT, 148.72kph, R al Ghul is working up a good head of steam here. O Fischer was in no position to play that stroke and he has not quite got a hold of this one and it is taken by A Rafay fine leg

Ohm Fischer  c A Rafay b R al Ghul  9 (11m 7b 0x4 1x6)  SR: 128.57

The new batsman is Bayhan Mehmet.
19.4 Ra's al Ghul to Bayhan Mehmet, 0, 147.03kph, is quick to cut off the single
19.5 Ra's al Ghul to Bayhan Mehmet, 1, 145.04kph, B Mehmet plays it gently through the off side. They take a single
19.6 Ra's al Ghul to Chris Johndon, 4, 144.17kph, Wicket to wicket delivery. Spanked through the off side. Great cut. No need to run for that. Four runs

* A tad expensive from R al Ghul, but a decent outing for him today.
* Ra's al Ghul  3 / 29  in 4.0 overs, 0 maidens

[ End of over 20 (12 runs) Europe 138 / 8 (RR: 6.90, RRR: 23.00) ]

[ Bayhan Mehmet  1* (2b 0x4 0x6)      Ra's al Ghul   4-0-29-3 ]
[ Chris Johndon  24 (15b 2x4 1x6)     Ali Bubere     4-0-30-1 ]

Asia wins by 23 runs

7SOXLIt.png

All Asia's bowlers bowled pretty well today... Ra's al Ghul @themusketeer takes 3 wickets for 29...
Code:
EUROPE INNINGS

BATTING SCORECARD
Player                 Status                                Runs Balls 4s 6s S/R   
Marko Jovanovic                          b   A Bubere        13   11    0  1  118.18
Müller Schwanstegger   c   S Mishra      b   N Chelackal      4    7    0  0  57.14
Jarno Patrezi          c   +I Andrin     b   R al Ghul       25   20    2  1  125.00
Svenke Ulberg          c   N Chelackal   b   J Ryder         19   17    1  1  111.76
Yagami Light           c   S Mishra      b   T Sai Prathik    9    9    0  1  100.00
Ray Castro             c   +I Andrin     b   R al Ghul       19   20    1  0  95.00
Jason Bourne           c   S Mishra      b   A Rafay         13   12    0  1  108.33
Chris Johndon          not out                               24   15    2  1  160.00
Ohm Fischer            c   A Rafay       b   R al Ghul        9    7    0  1  128.57
Bayhan Mehmet          not out                                1    2    0  0  50.00
DNB: Rodney Dowd

Europe - 138 / 8     Overs 20     RPO: 6.90
Code:
PARTNERSHIPS
Marko Jovanovic / Müller Schwanstegger          ooooooo**.          15 (16)
Marko Jovanovic / Jarno Patrezi                 ooooo*****          4 (5)
Svenke Ulberg   / Jarno Patrezi                 oooo*****.          42 (31)
Svenke Ulberg   / Yagami Light                  ooooo*****          4 (7)
Ray Castro      / Yagami Light                  o********.          8 (7)
Ray Castro      / Jason Bourne                  ooo******.          20 (20)
Ray Castro      / Chris Johndon                 ooooo****.          20 (18)
Ohm Fischer     / Chris Johndon                 oooo*****.          20 (13)
Bayhan Mehmet   / Chris Johndon                 oo********          5 (3)
FOW:   1/15       2/19       3/61       4/65       5/73       6/93     
       7/113      8/133     
Code:
BOWLING SCORECARD
Player              Overs Mdns Runs Wkts E/R    Wd NB
Nandu Chelackal     3.0   0    23   1    7.67   0  0 
Ali Bubere          4.0   0    30   1    7.50   0  0 
Ra's al Ghul        4.0   0    29   3    7.25   0  0 
Jack Ryder          4.0   0    16   1    4.00   0  0 
Tarak Sai Prathik   2.0   0    17   1    8.50   0  0 
ARK Rafay           2.0   0    13   1    6.50   0  0 
Soumyashish Das     1.0   0    8    0    8.00   0  0 
EXTRAS: 2     WD: 0     NB: 0     B: 1     LB: 1

MoM: Issac Andrin

Asia 161/6 20 overs
Europe 138/8 20 overs

Asia wins by 23 runs

Asia won the 1st World Series by 3-0 against Europe

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Clean sweep.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Wow. Another loss. Couldn't even give a proper fight.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Great whitewash by Asia, although I would've liked a bit more runs to my name.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
:down: Players got Downgraded for Season 02

NOR.gif
:blueo::right::redo::ar: Svenke Ulberg [ @VC the slogger / RHB / RMF ]

usA.gif
:slvo::right::bro::ar: Kobe Pittman [ @VC the slogger / RHB / LAS ]

ENG.gif
:goldo::right::slvo::wk: Ray Castro [ @Cyclops11 / LHB ]

IND.gif
:goldo::right::slvo::bat: Sam Mishra [ @SAM. / RHB ]
AUS.gif
:goldo::right::slvo::wk: Sodium Nitrate [ @Sodium / LHB ]

IND.gif
:slvo::right::bro::bat: Kill Bill Pandey [ @Baahubali / RHB ]

IND.gif
:goldo::right::slvo::wk: Issac Andrin [ @Andrin Issac / LHB ]

IND.gif
:redo::right::goldo::ar: Aravind Smith [ @Aravind. / RHB / OS ]

CHN.gif
:slvo::right::bro::bat: Oliver Queen [ @themusketeer / RHB ]

SMR.gif
:slvo::right::bro::ar: Jarno Patrezi [ @The Author / LHB / LM]

ENG.gif
:slvo::right::bro::wk: Jason Bourne [ @Bourne / RHB ]

:up: Players got Upgraded for Season 02

GER.gif
:redo::right::blueo::ar: Müller Schwanstegger [ @Na Maloom Afraad / RHB / OS ]
GER.gif
:redo::right::blueo::bwl: Ohm Fischer [ @Rabbit / RHB / LF ]
ISL.gif
:slvo::right::goldo::ar: Yagami Light [ @zwarrior / LHB / LS ]

PAK.gif
:slvo::right::goldo::bat: Talha Hayat [ @CerealKiller / RHB ]

IND.gif
:goldo::right::redo::ar: Jack Ryder [ @Jack Ryder / RHB / LS ]

AUS.gif
:bro::right::slvo::bwl: Bolt Leonardo [ @ARKRafay / RHB / RF ]

NZL.gif
:goldo::right::redo::wk: Michael Ng [ @MrNginator / RHB ]

RSA.gif
:goldo::right::redo::bat: Mark Jennings [ @Markkkkk / RHB ]

IND.gif
:slvo::right::goldo::bat: Saroj Padhy [ @Saroj padhy / LHB ]
IND.gif
:goldo::right::redo::bwl: Nandu Chelackal [ @greymatter776 / RHB / LF ]

RSA.gif
:slvo::right::goldo::ar: Rudolph Struwig [ @Rudolph / RHB / RFM ]

*Note: Rest of the Players will remain as same as in Season 01...

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Players signups is open for Season 2 of PCT20... To sign in, Please fill below given form...

PRIME PLAYER
First Name: don't use numbers
Last Name: don't use numbers
Nationality:
---------------------
Playing Role: choose Batsman / Wicket-Keeper / All-Rounder / Bowler [if chose AR, he will be consider as Batting AR]
Batting Hand: choose Right / Left
Bowling Hand: choose Right / Left
Bowling Style: choose Fast / Medium-Fast / Medium / Off-Spin / Leg-Spin [none for WK]

SECONDARY PLAYER
First Name: don't use numbers
Last Name: don't use numbers
Nationality:
---------------------
Playing Role: choose Batsman / Wicket-Keeper / All-Rounder / Bowler [if chose AR, he will be consider as Bowling AR]
Batting Hand: choose Right / Left
Bowling Hand: choose Right / Left
Bowling Style: choose Fast / Medium-Fast / Medium / Off-Spin / Leg-Spin [none for WK]

Team Manager: choose Yes / No

*Already signup members can tag there friends here, so we can have more fun in Season 02...
- x -

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread