Please guys keep modding AC09!

asheswonder

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi

just want to say i have found my second wind as they say with regards playing AC09 ive got back into playing after a long break i still thinks its one of the best PC cricket game out there i just wish more guys would mod the game its great guys like Rohit are still carrying on the work but be great for more to come back to the game seeing that DBC 14 is still very limited modding wise and with no sign of it getting any better, if i had any talent for modding like Rohit or Biggs i would be keeping the game going, thanks

asheswonder

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just thought I would add to my thread and see if I can get some responses anyone answer me why cricket 07 still got a vibrant modding community? I don't get it I've tried to get back into it but I find the graphics so dated and gameplay clunky I mean I love ashes c09 and I'm getting into dbc14 but those modding communities are all but dead which is so strange anyone care to comment cheers guys

Harshad gujar

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
now almost everyone have EA Cricket 07.and C07 is most editable Cricket game as compared to AC09.hence i think C07 get more response than any other cricket game especially in countries like India

SRT

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am about to re-mod...post your requests in my thread.

Users who are viewing this thread