Problem starting World Series.

manojkumar_ms

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi Guys, let me start from the begining, I was playing Cricket 2004 with tutsi 7.0 patch with updated kits and ad boards etc. Yesterday I installed Tutsi Re released 7.1b patch, tweaked field setting throug Prakash field editor(nornal1, normal2, open1, open2),(Fast & Medium bowlers) & in ODI. I also installed Channel 9 TV Logo and even I did extracted clock and run graphics in gob file. My problem is now started. As soon as I start cricket 2004, when I click any tournament i.e Test matches, Knockouts etc it wokrs fine. Bu as soon as I start World series, and then select team for playing series and then select the players, till then its working fine, But when I click "CONTINUE" to start the game, its exit from cricket 2004 and comes to Windows Desktop.Hence I cannot continue world series and as far as I Know it happens in World Series. I dont know whats the problem. Either its patch or field editor or Logo patch or clock and Run patch. I am not sure.Can anyone suggest me whats the problem or any other member has experienced this type pf problem? f you want to know my PC Configs then it is as follow:
Pentium 4 2.6 Ghz
Intel 865E motherboard
Nvidia 128 GFX Display Card
7.1 Creative surround sound Card.
256 MB DDR Ram.
Thats solve.

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
manojkumar u sure u haven't touched the sav file for this world series? i mean have u tried to tweak it or anything? coz while editing the sav's in my trials...if there's some problem the game crashes out like u describe and exactly at the point where u describe.

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
and the data folder? esp the scorecard video? i changed it once and the file was in wrong format and hence the loader reached 3/4 and the game then crashed out...otherwise i cant see why this is happening

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
i think it would be better if u checked whether this happens to other tournaments too...then other ppl can give their inputs regarding this problem

Users who are viewing this thread