Request - "How To" Guide for Player Overlays

Tunza

School Cricketer
I'm struggling to figure out how to use the overlay function in the Academy for player creation.

Does anyone know where to find a "how to" guide or is there someone willing to create a ELI5 guide for clumsy users like me?

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
It has to be a jpeg image. Scale it up and try to recreate what is overlaid using the overlay as a guide. Really that's all there is to it. There is no magic formula for great player creations. You are either good at it, or you practice to get good. It's as simple as that.

Tunza

School Cricketer
It has to be a jpeg image. Scale it up and try to recreate what is overlaid using the overlay as a guide. Really that's all there is to it. There is no magic formula for great player creations. You are either good at it, or you practice to get good. It's as simple as that.
Thanks for the reply mate.

Any suggestions for size and resolution?

I've only.had a quick go at applying overlays but didn't see an option to "apply", only "back". Should I be doing something to apply the overlay?

On second thought, is the overlay just a guide for character creation rather than a texture to apply? I might have missed the purpose altogether.

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
On second thought, is the overlay just a guide for character creation rather than a texture to apply? I might have missed the purpose altogether.

Yeah it is not a texture. You are correct, it is a guide to help with the character creation.

Users who are viewing this thread