Satish's 4.0 Exposed : Is Copied From Tutsi's 2.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gravity

Banned for Account Faking
Online Cricket Games Owned
"t.And he has repeatedly said that he used CGP and AI Extreme Patch v1.0 for this patch,so how can he even be using Tutsi's patch by mistake as Ste suggests.I dont completely agree with his statements."

can you quote when he said this?

satish_lastride

Club Cricketer
i had asked for the admin to close this,but a lot of ppl are still happily posting crap.i simply dont understand this.

langerrox

International Coach
dont think you can ever defend something that you know the copied

dazza76

Club Cricketer
Cowburn199 said:
If i was Tutsi i would be living right now. I feel scammed :(

Cowburn199 said:
Satish after reading that post i believe you. I hardly doubted you anyway. Keep on creating your patches regardless of what other people say :(

Cowburn199 said:
Satish you have been caught out mate :(

Cowburn is there any chance of you having an opinion and sticking to it?

jonah

International Coach
dazza76 said:
Cowburn is there any chance of you having an opinion and sticking to it?

Lol, reminds me of the Fast Show character called Dave (Paul Whitehouse) a few years back who chopped and changed his mind while debating things in the pub depending on what his mates said :D

kymsheba

Club Cricketer
Ok I wasn't going to be a part of this but this has now gone too far and for way too long.....

Firstly Tutsi you should have PM'd Satish first and asked him about it, Tutsi as a staff member should have known the proper accepted procedures and gone through those channells first and got a response from Satish before even considering posting this thread, and secondly this post should be closed, the reason it should be closed is because this started of as Tutsi putting a point of view of his across asking Satish to explain certain things about his patch in relation to Tutsi's own, but now this has turned into a flamepost and the moderators should know better and have put a stop to this thread as soon as it started turning nasty or at least warned the owners of the posts who were being abrupt or even abusive or just flaming satish that they should tone it down and just state their opinion objectively.

This is the first time i have seen a post like this stay open when a moderator knows about it, in every other forum i have seen and been a part of as soon as it starts to get argumentive or abusive or starts to become a free for all "flamepost" attacking one individual the moderators have responded with professionalism and stopped it and either warned or banned those that they deemed necessary of receiving a warning or ban.

I am in no way defending Satish, he is big enough to do that himself and doesn't need my help to do that...but i will defend his right in asking that a flamepost (which this has turned into) attacking him personally be terminated be upheld by the moderators regardless of what the moderators think personally.

Come on guys get back on track and if you can delete this thread then DO IT!!!! or at least close it as leaving this open is pointless.

This argument should be sorted out privately between Tutsi, Satish & the moderators and not a public free for all.

Just 3 more points...

Tutsi: I have nothing against you and this was not a personal attack on you so please dont take it that way.

Satish: Hang in ther mate I agree with you that this thread should be closed or even deleted, I hope you and Tutsi sort this out PRIVATELY between you two and you both can come out of this respecting each other.

Moderators: Do your job!!! you know this thread should be closed or even deleted, and this issue should be worked out privately between all parties involved.

brad352

Executive member
Satish's patch has been removed from the downloads centre as it's blatantly obvious that it's a copy of Tutsi's- plagiarism is a serious issue, particularly as we have any number of patchers on the site willing to help others. This public spectacle is completely useless, so I'll close it up and the matter will be resolved privately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread