Season 07

rickyp

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
As all teams have now been submitted, its time for the best part of the season! the season itself :p

The first round of games will the first class matches next Monday. It was originally planned to have the one day matches first although I am busy this weekend and I'm sure you guys would rather just have anything instead of nothing. The season will travel for 20 weeks, with a mid season break (details will be revealed in time, you will all love it!)

Until then:
All managers are to make a new thread for the season 07 season (baring the crusaders as they have only recently started theirs.)
The fixtures will be posted by Brett_Lee as soon as he can (before the match obviously)
The team threads should be up by Sunday morning/afternoon so get ready to mass post with support for your team!

i have just renamed the previous thread to 07...is that acceptable or do i HAVE to make another thread???

Making a new one is to clean up the old ones so that it is easier for your new and old players to sift through the thread.

ok will do...

there done...

EDIT: WOOOOOOO...2900 posts...100 away from 3K...

Users who are viewing this thread