Seems familiar...

James_W

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
This is the single most exciting match I've ever played on the game. I was being England, and they had been set a target of 234, and they were 6-209 with Katich very well set. Suddenly, Giles and Panesar removed both men. Warne and Lee smashed them round for a while before the new ball was due, and Harmison duely removed Warne. They needed 9 and I needed 2 wickets to win! Brett Lee hit a 4 to make it 5 to win off Hoggard! He then took a single to keep strike, and then another off Harmison's fourth ball to give Gillespie strike, 3 needed to win. Harmison bowled Gillespie, and he had 1 ball to remove McGrath, or it would go to Brett Lee needing 3 runs off Hoggard, and he was 15* off 24, so I didn't want that to happen. Harmison drew the edge from McGrath and it went straight to slip! A famous victory! England beating Australia by 2 runs seems to ring a bell in my head...

Attachments

• EngvsAus.JPG
    EngvsAus.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 80

Sman-21

Club Cricketer
Yep that shows how great the gameplay in ICC2005 is.
Ive also had some awesome ashes series and it seemed close to like what happened in the real series.

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
Oh I had just a match with Pak against England! :D
Me as a great captain declared with one and a half sessions left and required 120 runs on the last day. Pakistani spinners got England out on 117 or something!! :D:D 2 minutes left! :)

Users who are viewing this thread