• No he stinks

Votes: 30 71.4%

• Total voters

Shevchenko

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
I am The King

Nah nah no, I don't think your getting this clearly, ya see I pride myself in what I do, and while this thread was dying out slowly I still continued to make some new material, creating songs and more.

The songs that I've created, well please parental guidance is adviced, nah just kidding btw the song will be up soon...

Shevchenko

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
haha thanks Siddarth mate, yeah life has been hectic had a wedding, O gees never told ya blokes that, Im a married man now...

So here is the song...please don't be offended,

Attachments

• Beer and kwv-0001.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Shevchenko

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Shev- The self proclaimed King of Comedy presents, so you think you’re the funny.
Six contestants, six shows, one winner,
Who will be the last comic standing?

The first six to sign up, will be entered in to the competition. The contest runs over a six week period, where in each week one contestant with the least amount of votes will be voted off until we are left standing with one comedian and your King of Comedy.

So you want to enter?

Name:
Planetcricket Nick:
E-mail:
Tell us about yourself:
Why do you think you should win? :

(Send this info to [email protected] )

*remember first six e-mails I receive will be signed up*

Your material will also be sent to [email protected], I will then post all of the material of all contestants up on a Friday, where viewers will have the chance to vote for their best one, all votes yet again will go to [email protected] , only one vote per person is allowed, on Sunday I will then post the results on and a contestant with the least amount of votes will be eliminated from the show.

Your material needs to be done in a stand up way like for instance “I found out why swimming instructors tell little kids not to go swim two hours after they’ve had a meal, it’s not because they might get cramps, it’s because they’re scared the kid might park a pony in the pool”

Half a page is good enough but a full one would be better, for those who want to enter Good luck and may you be the last comic standing!

Users who are viewing this thread