Some help would be appreciated

sammy22

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Having been playing the game for about 2 hours I finally reached the stage where I clicked continue and received news. However when I click the back button on my news received it crashes out of the game and back to windows with no explanation. :help

After it did this around 10 times I decided to experiment by loading up the game and the forward button was greyed out. I clicked back to receive my last bit of news then clicked forward. No problem. I clicked backwards and forwards on the last piece of news around 200 times just to make sure it wasn;t going to crash. It didn't. I can click back forward, back forward as many times as I like with no problem.

However I experimented further and clicked back, followed by back again. Every time it crashed out of the game and exited back to windows (15 times in a row). I am not sure what to do other than to try and avoid pressing forward or back with news. However this will spoil my enjoyment of the game and so I am hoping someone may have some advice on what I can do to prevent this

Has anyone experienced anything similar? It is at the point where I am attempting to sign players and they have agreed to come (but aren't in my squad yet) although on there profiles it does say "has agreed a contract with Lancashire".

I hope the new update might fix this, but is there anything I can do in the meantime, as it is probably something quite simple which is causing the game to crash in this way.

Please help me :upray

EDIT - After further experimenting the problem is all about clicking back after receiving news. I can probably avoid doing this but is there anything I can do to prevent this happening (as I may click it by mistake or instinct)

Last edited:

usy

Chairman of Selectors
The same thing happins to me aswell but when i click on 'continue' just after playing only one match.

Sureshot

Executive member
Muhammad Saad said:
you know i had this problem (only 2 times) but it corrupt my 2 games one in ,2009 ,2012 so wait for the fixed version today

You've gotten through that far?

Yet still moan?

sammy22

School Cricketer
I contacted Glenn regarding the problem enclosing my saved game and you'll be pleased to hear that it was a minor problem with the coding and will be fixed in the update released later today.

Users who are viewing this thread