Requests Accepted SonicDonkey4425's Team Updates

chessmaster02

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
I am currently going through a process of re-updating teams by big creators with updated IG stats (For example, Mark Renshaw is no longer 61 rated, he is low 70's etc etc. A list of team completed are below, with the name of the remade team. If someone has a reliable cricket stats website could they please private message me it so that I can update IRL stats in the game.

I have also edited and added lineups.

Australia

Changes made: Updated squad with some new faces and removed some old faces, updated stats of players who played in the BBL and against Pakistan. Changed lineups to current/predicted lineups (In my opinion) and added 2 new lineups, Subcontinent (For when you are playing in India etc) and Smash Em, which is the biggest 11 hitters put in one team. The other lineup is full of fringe members. Changed The Sydney Cricket Ground's name to SCG, and added Blundstone Arena as a home stadium. Thanks to Casper for the original team

Brisbane Heat

Changes made: Updated squad to the squad used v Scorchers. Minor changes to player stats who are currently playing well in BBL06. Peirson was only 50 rated which is a disgrace. Also changed Ben Cutting's bowling accuracy to 0 (How the flying fearsome tweak is that guy our death bowler).

Sydney Thunder

Changes made: In general, made them more shit, but added Braithwaite and Vince but removed Morgan and Andre Russel. Gave them them the same lineup that they used v Hurricanes, which is when they looked at the least shittiest (Except the finals last year). Edited the hair colour and style of a few players, most players hair looked too dark.

• All BBL Teams
  • Pakistan

If you would like any other teams updated then let me know, and I will see if I can make something happen. I also would like a logo maker from PC to contact me, as I have some propositions that could lead to some amazing fantasy/real teams. All teams uploaded are under the username SonicDonkey4425, and are uploaded via Xbox One.

EDIT: YOU MUST REPLACE CURRENT WITH NEW PLAYERS WHEN DOWNLOADING THIS PACK, AND ALL FOUR SELECTIONS MUST BE ON YES. If you don't do this, you don't get the updated stats.

Last edited:

renegade5

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Can you do South Africa? The one I have (I think it's by Casper/Snowy) is 93 OVR which I personally think is a bit too high. Maybe 91 is fair?

knockedin

Club Captain
I am currently going through a process of re-updating teams by big creators with updated IG stats (For example, Mark Renshaw is no longer 61 rated, he is low 70's etc etc. A list of team completed are below, with the name of the remade team. If someone has a reliable cricket stats website could they please private message me it so that I can update IRL stats in the game.

I have also edited and added lineups.

Australia

Changes made: Updated squad with some new faces and removed some old faces, updated stats of players who played in the BBL and against Pakistan. Changed lineups to current/predicted lineups (In my opinion) and added 2 new lineups, Subcontinent (For when you are playing in India etc) and Smash Em, which is the biggest 11 hitters put in one team. The other lineup is full of fringe members. Changed The Sydney Cricket Ground's name to SCG, and added Blundstone Arena as a home stadium. Thanks to Casper for the original team

Brisbane Heat

Changes made: Updated squad to the squad used v Scorchers. Minor changes to player stats who are currently playing well in BBL06. Peirson was only 50 rated which is a disgrace. Also changed Ben Cutting's bowling accuracy to 0 (How the flying fearsome tweak is that guy our death bowler).

Sydney Thunder

Changes made: In general, made them more shit, but added Braithwaite and Vince but removed Morgan and Andre Russel. Gave them them the same lineup that they used v Hurricanes, which is when they looked at the least shittiest (Except the finals last year). Edited the hair colour and style of a few players, most players hair looked too dark.

• All BBL Teams
  • Pakistan

If you would like any other teams updated then let me know, and I will see if I can make something happen. I also would like a logo maker from PC to contact me, as I have some propositions that could lead to some amazing fantasy/real teams. All teams uploaded are under the username SonicDonkey4425, and are uploaded via Xbox One.

EDIT: YOU MUST REPLACE CURRENT WITH NEW PLAYERS WHEN DOWNLOADING THIS PACK, AND ALL FOUR SELECTIONS MUST BE ON YES. If you don't do this, you don't get the updated stats.
most reliable stats and most up to date stats is on espncricinfo. Just google the players name and the first result will probably be his page on cricinfo

Users who are viewing this thread