No Requests Srini's Works:Finished Working !!!!

How do you rate my works?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

14redbacks

Club Cricketer
Sreenivasan can you make kookaburra verve?[DOUBLEPOST=1424689236][/DOUBLEPOST]and sf bat used by dwayne smith.

Attachments

• images (8).jpg
    images (8).jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 14
  • sf.jpg
    sf.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 14

M.Sreenivasan

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Thanks bro for sharing the latest roster, Bro I need help regards kit changing, can you tell me how I can change the old kits of all team to latest kits?
Kit Changing Tutorial:
1- Download Big Editor and kit files from download forum (Rohit's Arena, Sparsh's Download, etc) and extract them in a seperate folder in desktop.
2- Open Big Editor.
3- Go to Charecter- Kits- The team you want to select ( Bangladesh, India ,etc).
4- Select the format you want to change kits from ODI, Test and T20.
5- Replace the files in your extracted folder with the files given in the editor.
Eg- For Shirts:- Select shirts from the odi folder- Generic- Long sleeves- Shirt sleeves long textpack- shirt_sleeves_long_d.dds.
6- Do this for all the folders.

Note- For batting and wicket keeping pads, replace the files from desktop in codemaster batting pads and codemaster keeping pads respectively.
Do not replace the files with the game running.
Enjoy!!!

Ahmad Mukhtar

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Kit Changing Tutorial:
1- Download Big Editor and kit files from download forum (Rohit's Arena, Sparsh's Download, etc) and extract them in a seperate folder in desktop.
2- Open Big Editor.
3- Go to Charecter- Kits- The team you want to select ( Bangladesh, India ,etc).
5- Replace the files in your extracted folder with the files given in the editor.
Eg- For Shirts:- Select shirts from the odi folder- Generic- Long sleeves- Shirt sleeves long textpack- shirt_sleeves_long_d.dds.

Note- For batting and wicket keeping pads, replace the files from desktop in codemaster batting pads and codemaster keeping pads respectively.
Enjoy!!!
Bro I am recieving the same error of Failed to load \create file 3 , even game is closed and dirext x installed as mentioned in big editor thread but still same issue, can you please send me the working big editor download link? BTW thanks for helping me, waiting for your response :)

M.Sreenivasan

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Bro I am recieving the same error of Failed to load \create file 3 , even game is closed and dirext x installed as mentioned in big editor thread but still same issue, can you please send me the working big editor download link? BTW thanks for helping me, waiting for your response :)
Here I am posting the file itself. Credit to AbBh- Panel of selection. If the problem still continues, I recommend you to uninstall the game and install it once again as I think it got corrupted. Hope this helps!!!!

Attachments

• BIG Editor.rar
    792.3 KB · Views: 84

M.Sreenivasan

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Really disappointed that there are hardly any comments for so many views and downloads:mad :(
Please comment on my works and also cast your votes in the poll question !!!!

asheswonder

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
thanks sree great work mate[DOUBLEPOST=1425240588][/DOUBLEPOST]can u make dilshans's CA bat and Sangakkara's SS bat? - thanks

Heynopal

School Cricketer
Kit Changing Tutorial:
2- Open Big Editor.

Enjoy!!!

Please help me Bhai.
I installed Big editor but the replace button doesnt seem to be bold.(as in it is in grey colour and am not able to use it)
plz help

Users who are viewing this thread