End Game Suburban Bliss Mafia | End game. Town & Judas wins (Fake Passport/surendar/Villain & PresidentEvil)

Who was the most anticipated role prior to the roles been given?

• Granny

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Sleeper Agent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mafia Boss

• Private Investigator

• Total voters

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
OP updated. It should clear any doubts you all might have. In light of the premature death/ lynch of swacker , Borris inherited his role.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Breaking News.png

After hours starring at his television & two bottles of whiskey later ... he finally muster the courage to do what he was instructed to do
He silently move around apartment no. 19 looking for his target ... occasionally murmuring "I do not want this ..." He finds his target asleep in front of his desk ... "I can do this" With one shot to the back of his head..."
Simon was murdered. He was a Vanilla Townie :right: Town Aligned (Neighborhood watch)

Day 2 Starts now!

@asprin / @Jack Ryder / @Fake Passport / @surendar / @CerealKiller / @PresidentEvil / @Simon / @Villain

With 7 alive, it takes 4 lynches for a hammer

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
One good and one bad result after the first day. Fair to say an acceptable result?

From the write-up it appears:

(1) The kill was performed by Judas since Borris is the boss now.
(2) Apt 19 is mentioned. Does that mean the PM sent to Rudolph contains the apartment# or the name of the person to be killed? This is relevant because we know granny lives in Apt 16.
(3) Funny that the neighborhood watch guy was asleep. Isn't it his job to watch the neighborhood during the night?

Lynch CerealKiller

because I believe FP's claim and it only makes sense to go after the boss now.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
This definitely sounds like the Boss instructed FP to kill Simon taking him as Granny but luckily he wasn't.

Everything claimed by FP has been proven and I don't see why we shouldn't be going against CK but before I lynch will wait for his one last defense if any.

It's strange and a blessing in disguise at the same time that we did not see another kill by Sleeper agent, maybe because he also went for Simon?

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
It's strange and a blessing in disguise at the same time that we did not see another kill by Sleeper agent, maybe because he also went for Simon?
I find this theory of merit. Per the description in the OP, the sleeper agent activates upon death of the boss. So there is no question of the sleeper agent still sleeping.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Lynch CK

Ok, so the game has changed slightly. Rudi has changed the role statements of the sleeper to facilitate multiple on page 1. He's also elevated CK to boss instead of leaving him isolated.

I agree, the write-up it sounds like CK has sent me to Simon. Further bolstered by the fact in the mafia chat there was a theroy that Simon was granny.

Im hoping Rudi doesn't take the chance to activate the 2nd one. Because then it's too mafia based. But I'll run the numbers and post later.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
I agree, the write-up it sounds like CK has sent me to Simon.
Wait, aren't you in the mafia chat? How then do you not know if you were indeed sent to the supposed granny?

Also, I'm quite curious to know what the mafia chat is like. They know they can't chat without you knowing about it. So how do they plan?

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Wait, aren't you in the mafia chat? How then do you not know if you were indeed sent to the supposed granny?

Also, I'm quite curious to know what the mafia chat is like. They know they can't chat without you knowing about it. So how do they plan?

Prior to today it's mostly swack and I talking about the setup and having fun with that. Then a bit about rebalancing the game with Rudi. CK hasn't really posted at all.

Remember with swack gone CK is on his own, the sleeper knows who CK is but not much more. So while I'm in mafia chat, the sleepers aren't in the chat. My original claim changed the dynamic of the mafia chat, and I'm pretty sure CK didn't want my opinion on who to kill :lol

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Lynch count:
CerealKiller (2) - Asprin / Fake Passport

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Lynch CK

Ok, so the game has changed slightly. Rudi has changed the role statements of the sleeper to facilitate multiple on page 1. He's also elevated CK to boss instead of leaving him isolated.

I agree, the write-up it sounds like CK has sent me to Simon. Further bolstered by the fact in the mafia chat there was a theroy that Simon was granny.

Im hoping Rudi doesn't take the chance to activate the 2nd one. Because then it's too mafia based. But I'll run the numbers and post later.
Sleeper is very much activated if we read the index properly and what Rudolph has been saying in regards to Granny, the fact that he only knows his boss and not who is he going to kill pretty much means they both ended up targeting the same person at night, Simon.[DOUBLEPOST=1502270441][/DOUBLEPOST]Lynch: CerealKiller

I think it's pretty straightforward and the only minus point of lynching CK and ending the day now would be no discussion basically.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
I can only praise FP's strategy since that nearly won us the game.

It'd have been very funny and a win already if Simon was Granny, sleeper would've been gone and dusted with only the Boss who we'd have lynched today.[DOUBLEPOST=1502270833][/DOUBLEPOST]Just hope the investigator doesn't mess it up and if he gets to the agent on Night 2 we are winning tomorrow!

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Just hope the investigator doesn't mess it up and if he gets to the agent on Night 2 we are winning tomorrow!
Not too sure about that. We know there can be another sleeper agent in the making. The setup gets changed dynamically according to how the game is progressing.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Not too sure about that. We know there can be another sleeper agent in the making. The setup gets changed dynamically according to how the game is progressing.
I hope that's not the case and doesn't seem possible since that nearly punishes us than rewarding us for knocking the mafia down this early. If it wasn't FP's theory we'd not have been in such a strong position right now. Plus another sleeper agent = 5 out of 9 mafias.[DOUBLEPOST=1502271539][/DOUBLEPOST]Reading the index.. you might be right as it says Sleeper Agent/s :facepalm[DOUBLEPOST=1502271678][/DOUBLEPOST]Granny will rarely kill and might not even plus can even kill the PI not sure if the setup will be this mafia sided with the inclusion of another agent.

Users who are viewing this thread