Test Matches in DBC 14

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Played test against newzeland. AI went crazy, hit more lofted shots and gets out in the process. They managed to score only 113 and got all out immediately after lunch.

Was it on PRO? I've seen AI batting is slightly better on higher levels but yeah AI does hit the ball too much in the air.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Yes it is in Pro. May be I need to move on to next level. But batting is still challenge.

Maybe that's the way to learn. Bowling to PRO is no fun at all unless you want to play Tests by simulating AI's innings. I enjoy Tests coz of bowling and once the bowling speeds coz of fatigue is fixed for pacers, it would be even more fun.

DeadShot

Club Captain
Maybe that's the way to learn. Bowling to PRO is no fun at all unless you want to play Tests by simulating AI's innings. I enjoy Tests coz of bowling and once the bowling speeds coz of fatigue is fixed for pacers, it would be even more fun.

Yes and also AI should be tweaked not to play so many lofted shots. Sure, Ross and team will fix it in upcoming patch along with bowler's fatigue.

Last edited:

balkeet

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Like we set different kits for same players for different formats of game, maybe we should be able to set different mentality and attributes for same players according to the format of cricket. Like setting david warner to aggresive in t20 and odi but conservative in test to make the ai batting more lasting. IMO

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No it's down to BA to fix that, not the user IMO

MARK BESSIE

School Cricketer
How would you manage to bat on Legend? I can't still bat on Pro. As long as I don't get quick enough to judge the foot movement (front/back), I will continue to struggle, it seems. I would love to know how you handle it Cricket_online.
Hit the nets. It really works. Put bowling machine on legend and batsman skill on very poor and practise

Users who are viewing this thread