Tutorial On How to add Pitch ADS/ADboards/Ropes etc

yeh u export

hey guys, it is the first time i actually understand how 2 install the pitchads and ropes, but after i update and save the new one and i go in the game its the same old rope and pitchad, is there anything i could be doing incorrectly, plz help!!

Deboooo said:
hey guys, it is the first time i actually understand how 2 install the pitchads and ropes, but after i update and save the new one and i go in the game its the same old rope and pitchad, is there anything i could be doing incorrectly, plz help!!
There are many files for different places. Like, ropes are just for one stadium etc.

Deboooo said:

were u sure that u selected the same condition of the pitch in game where u installed ( Dry/wet/green etc ) ?

for eg, the same stadium may have differnt pitchads becos of say, green n wet conditions!

If u have installed for Cantbry green pitch and play in game in Cantbry wet pitch, it will not appear!

um, ill jus tell u wot i did step by step

ok first of all selected a dusty pitch for all countries where i could place my pitchad, and i inserted the lg pitchad and then i did the steps of updating and then clicking save and it still did not work when i wnet into the game
Then i thought i would try the kolkata pitch and i tried inserting the pepsi rope and again i followed the step clicked save and when i came to trying it out it didnt show

did u put the FSH file in the cricket 2005 main directory?

wot fsh file?

the fsh files that i edited i put them in the root directory, but sometimes the game freezes, although they are they

Users who are viewing this thread