Using a PS2 to PC adapter thingamejig

Coco

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi guys

I was looking to buy BLIC07 for PC and I was lookign into the possibility of using my PS2 controllers on the PC and I was wondering if this would work with BLIC and if you can use the PS2 controllers to control BLIC.

Many thanks
Coco

Yes it will and yes you can :)

Will the controls be the same as the ps2 version?

Thanks for the quick reply guys and to manee I hope the controls are the same or that I can edit them to be thge same. I'd just thought I'd let everyone know amazon now have BLIC07 for 17.98 - a whole 1 penny cheaper then play.com. But then you have to pay P&P meh oh well im off to make my order.

Coco

manee said:
Maybe, My PS2 adapter has switched the 4 buttons around a bit. Of course its very easy to work out which button does what (In Control Panel). L1,L2,R1,R2 were correct for me though.

manee said:

when i brought a similair one to this, the controls were really confusing ( this was for EA cricket 07 though ) :confused:

Ok guys, do you know if it is possible to somehow edit the buttons to make the controller play like it did on the PS2, its nit much of a problem but its just what Im used to. I have no idea how to do this or what to look for as my computer skills aren't that great, just wondering if this was an option.

Coco

If the game has a option to change the controls (Which I should think it will) then you will be able to configure the gamepad with the game :)

Users who are viewing this thread