Very very serious and bug here

aman

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello every body
I have a very serious problem considering the commentary and ingame music
well today when i say the sound.pak file i discovered that there r hidden musics and commentaries in that file which are not used in the game never infact.
for example the Tournament music sound is same as that of Main menu music sound for me.
But actually both of them are different in the snd.pak file
this is redicolous ,what is EA doing.
When a catch is dropped then Richie never speaks a single word Richie benaud(the commentator) mainly comments that "the fielder couldnt quite reach it"
but in the snd.pak file there r numerous comments which are never used .same commenmts as that in cricket2002 example "Dropped","oh he has putt it down" and many more
these r never used

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
aman as to the catches...at times i have heard Ritchie saying "he has put it down" (as if the fielder has done a great job) or some other similar sounding things...

and as to the menu music there are two different files 3304 and 3305 for it...just in case u want to make sure they really are different(and used separately) then visit the menu sound thread and download the new music...

aman

School Cricketer
i know that there r different files 3304 and 3305 the 3305 is prety much similar to cricket2002 menu music
but it is never used in the game thats wat i meant to say .
everywhere only 3304 is used in menu music.

Users who are viewing this thread