what patches do u need in cricket2004???

Which Computer OS do you hav?

• Total voters
V

vibs89

hey watsup!! wat patches do u need in cricket 2004 which is the best patches and 1 more is the patches diffrent or same and do have ito install all patches or just 1. iplz reply me back.. cause idon't know much abt the patches thats y i'm askin u this questions so reply me back

I wished if there was Asia cup patch.so we could have played a tournament containing teams like India ,Pakistan,Srilanka,bangladesh ,UAE and hong kong in one tournament.it will be :cool

yes it would be nice. if i remember correctly, colin (barmyarmy) has once said that it wouldnt be too difficult to replace teams. If that is the case, we could be able to replace teams to allow Hong Kong and UAE. As far as creating a 6 team tournament is conerned, im not too sure.

Personally, i like tutsi's patches. There are many different patches out, and now that we have a config editor that allows you to put on complete ai patches without having to back up your .gob file is pretty nice. i would recommend trying out all sorts of patches til you find one you like.

If you havent by now gotten sam's exe, you need to. It fixes the intolerable lineup bug.

also, download the kit update and graphics importer and GD kit replacer. Also one of the lineup editors. These are a few tools that will make your game much, much better

Attachments

• untitled2.JPG
    untitled2.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread