What to buy?

MK4

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Need all you guys opinions
I didn’t buy DBC17 and have seen the new ashes game announcement just a few hours ago so I’m late to the party

But what game should I buy? What does Ashes Cricket have that DBC17 doesn’t, vice versa?

Also will the ashes game have other teams including domestics etc.

Could someone please explain and fill me in that’ll be heavily appreciated

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah DBC14 and DBC17 are two of the good games you should have bought. Unlike both titles Ashes is licensed with CA and ECB .So you can have realistic player faces , stadia and other things then the BigAnt's brand Academy.Being a pc player I have both games on Steam and awaiting for the release of Ashes.My opinion is better to buy all three and enjoy flavours of each title.

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Though BigAnt haven't given any sort of comparison b/w the new Ashes Cricket and the older DBC17, I can't think of a reason why Ashes will lack any of what DBC17 had. It should have all of the features that DBC17 has and at the very least Australia and England licenses and mo-capped players to go with it.

But then again, BA has neither confirmed nor denied the feature set people have been speculating. So, I guess we gotta wait and watch.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
It's a no brainer - go with Ashes Cricket. If you intend to play career mode and/or online then I wouldn't recommend DBC 17 even if there was no Ashes Cricket round the corner.

Last edited:

Bluebagger

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Neither; get DBC 14

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Ashes is about to be released in 2 weeks. If you are doubtful, Why don’t you wait for another 2 weeks and collect the reviews about he game here and the make a purchase.

estmsm

Club Captain
Ashes Cricket 17 is way better than DBC 17 in terms of gameplay and controls, plus it has the fielding radar, hence worth the wait. Don't buy DBC 17. I may also exchange my DBC 17 on PS4 for Ashes Cricket 17.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Ashes Cricket 17 is way better than DBC 17 in terms of gameplay and controls, plus it has the fielding radar, hence worth the wait. Don't buy DBC 17. I may also exchange my DBC 17 on PS4 for Ashes Cricket 17.
how do you exchange? When did u buy?

Users who are viewing this thread