Wilfred Rhodes First-Class Shield - Opening Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Satan666

IMG_2640.JPG Reports coming in, blazing fire ascended upon the Taj Hotel in the wee hours of the morning. Unconfirmed report, @FireAndBlood ran into several XX team members, a scuffle ensued shortly after.

@zimrahil and @CerealKiller could be seen being dragged out of the burning building by their visably shaken team member @SweetCaroline.

'He is a psychopath, summoned three fantasy demons looking like dragons from my GRRM novel, they brought fire and destruction' @Naman Thakur who further indicated that XX team have been emotionally/physically and most of all spiritually burnt. When prompted on how this affects XX coming up against @FireAndBlood on the pitch he broke down crying and was quickly whisked away by @Bilal48.

More info soon......

Bilal45

International Cricketer
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
View attachment 197636 Reports coming in, blazing fire ascended upon the Taj Hotel in the wee hours of the morning. Unconfirmed report, @FireAndBlood ran into several XX team members, a scuffle ensued shortly after.

@zimrahil and @CerealKiller could be seen being dragged out of the burning building by their visably shaken team member @SweetCaroline.

'He is a psychopath, summoned three fantasy demons looking like dragons from my GRRM novel, they brought fire and destruction' @Naman Thakur who further indicated that XX team have been emotionally/physically and most of all spiritually burnt. When prompted on how this affects XX coming up against @FireAndBlood on the pitch he broke down crying and was quickly whisked away by @Bilal48.

More info soon......
OK news Reporter, We'll see who cries after the game.

Last edited:

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
View attachment 197636 Reports coming in, blazing fire ascended upon the Taj Hotel in the wee hours of the morning. Unconfirmed report, @FireAndBlood ran into several XX team members, a scuffle ensued shortly after.

More info soon......
Official statement from XX : @FireAndBlood started the fire himself using a flame thrower, which he had snuck into the hotel. @CerealKiller confirmed to have seen him pull the flame thrower out of his bag. @Mod Police is currently investigating the accusations on @FireAndBlood .

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

More info soon......

I was well enough to take picture of medical team overseeing my recovery.

Erm..I might miss the first match

601937FC-084D-40B9-9E35-F978916F04EE.jpeg

S

Satan666

IMG_2641.JPG

Landscape put together a team quickly to carry out the repairs to the Taj. Headed by @AliB and @zwarrior they wasted no time in tendering and carrying out the subsequent contractual obligations.

We caught up with @SixerBoy11 overseeing and admiring the works carried out he had this to say,

''Watch that lawn guys! Its so lush, clean, green and full of energy! Tell you what if our Landscape team couldve operated like this on the field of play, man we'd be able to compete with XX and Saints!'' he then went off with @El Loco in his Bentley saying they were off to a concert.

Our newscrew had to transport the remaining Landscape workers as they didnt have transport to their dorms.

Bilal45

International Cricketer
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Taken at Bilal’s home in Bhopal still crying unable to speak, his mother told us he is considering giving up captaincy of the XX team.View attachment 197674
You are mistaken, it is your photo. Secondly, @zimrahil is about to bowl you out and i am all set to hit you for sixes. After the game, saints will throw you out of the team and you will beg for mercy.

S

Satan666

You are mistaken, it is your photo. Secondly, @zimrahil is about to bowl you out and i am all set to hit you for sixes. After the game, saints will throw you out of the team and you will beg for mercy.

Ramblings of a madman.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
View attachment 197592

"Awards and Prizes"

AWARDS & PRIZE MONEY

Wilfred Rhodes Shield Winners (Team): 15,000,000 vCash
Wilfred Rhodes Runner-up (Team): 10,000,000 vCash
Wilfred Rhodes Shield Third place (Team): 2,500,000 vCash
Wilfred Rhodes Shield Fourth place (Team): 2,500,000 VvCash
Cricketer of the Year: 5,000,000 vCash
Emerging Player of the Year: 2,000,000 vCash
PCPL Best XI: 250,000 x 11 (2,750,000 vCash)
Golden bat: 2,500,000 vCash
Golden ball: 2,500,000 vCash
Golden hands: 2,500,000 vCash
MVP of the Month: 1,000,000 vCash x 2 (2,000,000 vCash)
MVP of the Week: 400,000 vCash x 6 (2,400,000 vCash)
Most Active Player of the Tournament: 1,000,000 vCash
Active Players of the Tournament: 500,000 vCash x 4 (2,000,000 vCash)

I think third and fourth should not get the same amount.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think third and fourth should not get the same amount.
Those two position doesn't make any difference at the end of season. Only the top two head to the finals while other two get knocked out. Hence the prize is same for both.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
I think it as a reward for at least not coming last.
Those two position doesn't make any difference at the end of season. Only the top two head to the finals while other two get knocked out. Hence the prize is same for both.

Status
Not open for further replies.