Worst Shooting in American History: 32 Dead @ Virginia Tech

Should individuals have the right to bear arms?

• Yes

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • No

Votes: 24 88.9%

• Total voters
I don't think batting guns will have much of an effect on this, sadly - the law-abiding people will hand them in, and the criminals, by their very nature, won't. A culture where criminals have guns and normal people don't isn't much of an improvement on a society where everyone has guns.

Sureshot said:
Do you ever get these kinds of things in India?
Doesn't happen as pretty much everyone especially in their pre-teens is afraid of Police. They will ask you questions later but first will beat you and torture you to almost death. I know its not the law but keeps teenage troublemakers away and also prevents chav culture.

Click here to see the video the killer made before he went on the first rampage and the video he made between the first massacre and the second. This is the package he put together and posted to the NBC News network. Chilling stuff.

Crazy, just crazy. Why was he not given treatment for his condition even if he was described as a 'ticking timebomb'?!

this is a really tragic event...dunno why a kid would do something like this...anyways i heard that somebody called in the day before the shooting telling that there is going to be shooting the next day in school probably by the kid himself or by his girlfriend...

lol...somebody did the same thing in our school sending an e-mail to the head teacher saying that there is a bomb planted in the school...lol...

!x!Culli!x! said:
Crazy, just crazy. Why was he not given treatment for his condition even if he was described as a 'ticking timebomb'?!

The mental health system failed (more so the police failing to act upon the doctors advice as I understand it) and 33 people have died. What happened was terrible, perhaps it could've been avoided.

Users who are viewing this thread