Zimbabwe v Bangladesh 2009 ODI Series

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
i am happy that i get to see Akash and ZZ no where near top 3!! :laugh ZZ not even in Top 20. he is GONE :D

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
you didnt win did you!! :eek: :eek: *double checks* no you didnt!!! phew! what you talking about!

blake

School Cricketer
My first ever fantasy competition, and considering I know next to nothing about Zimbabwean and Bangladeshi players in real life I think it is a good effort. Had to rely on Cricinfo just to find the hopeful squads, I had no clue who would actually be playing.

:D

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
congrats and well done man! ^
I had no clue who would actually be playing.

LOL imagine if last Bangladesh series (vs WI) was your 1st FC match. no 1 knew whos gona play b/c of WI madness

MacLovin added 11 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

just a lil help. :p

Tamim Iqbal + 340 ?? Perfect,

Junaid Siddique + 106 ?? meh, i wouldnt take him as 'Plus'

Mohammad Ashraful + 226 ?? good only b/c he made the 100. other then that, he could cost you half the time.

Imrul Kayes 0 ?? dont pick him. lol just dont. not in ODI at least, he wont play on ODI. and he is a new player so...

Hamilton Masakadza 207 ?? should be a "+"

Mushfiqur Rahim 229 ?? good choice, for this time around at least. but the other keeper Cournty dude made 194*, but no 1 had him, so no loss there.

Shakib Al Hasan 588 ?? every 1 has been taking him as their skipper for last 7-8 Bangladeshi FC matches. i think you did too, so 10/10 fpr that

Elton Chigumbura 255 ?? missing a plus, Siddique 1 should have been here.

Syed Rasel 160 ?? ok for this time around

Ray Price + 234 ?? good job!!

Chris Mpofu 0 ?? yeah he didnt play so, sorry man

considering you had 9 player to play with and you came in on #5, when Khalek a bengali himself got the last spot :p, a big kudos to you my man! :clap :hpraise :happy

Users who are viewing this thread