tanvir
arafat
akhtar
asif
gul
sami
anjum

also i would like to have boom boom afridi

remember this is all my friends last name cause they have same last name as paki players

also abdul moiz
and
moiz khan

Haha, you're a right laugh. He's not that naive ;).

i wud like to have my friends last names if thats ok

Malik
Misbah-ul-haq
akmal
ahmed
butt
hameed
nazir
jamshed
yousuf
kamal
Iqbal
afridi
tanvir
arafat
akhtar
asif
gul
sami
anjum

also i would like to have boom boom afridi

remember this is all my friends last name cause they have same last name as paki players

also abdul moiz
and
moiz khan
I don't think we will include names of Pakistan international players, although we might put the names of your friends:rolleyes:

for all those laymen out there.......i've edited the first post ;)
which means i've added all the remaining ones :p

hey man thats not fair how come u not add the names i listed.
I SERIOUSLY DO NO PEOPLE WITH THOSE LAST NAMES THAT ARE FAMILY FRIENDS. in pakistan a lot and me means alot of people have the same last names.

hey man thats not fair how come u not add the names i listed.
I SERIOUSLY DO NO PEOPLE WITH THOSE LAST NAMES THAT ARE FAMILY FRIENDS. in pakistan a lot and me means alot of people have the same last names.
Alright...this is enough...You know that they are all Pakistani players and are obviously going to be in the game even if you don't say that you want them in the game. So please stop posting about this anymore!

Alright...this is enough...You know that they are all Pakistani players and are obviously going to be in the game even if you don't say that you want them in the game. So please stop posting about this anymore!

ok i apologize about that

but i AM telling u the truth
i could add more last names but i admit i only chose the ones that had were the same as the pakistani team

oh yeh one more thing so the names on the front page will be the only names for commentary?

ok i apologize about that

but i AM telling u the truth
i could add more last names but i admit i only chose the ones that had were the same as the pakistani team

oh yeh one more thing so the names on the front page will be the only names for commentary?
Those names and all the names of international players will be in the game for commentary.

Users who are viewing this thread