India vs Australia 4th Test 2008

cricketfrantic

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
^^ are you saying the match started?? damn!! noo i thought it was on 6th and its 5th where i live ...damn!

i was gona change my team!! :noway

and same here! i took Dravid thinking that he is gona get a biggi but...

lol same here

hope he gets it right next time atleast score more than zero:upray

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
more then zero?? that could be ONE!

more then 80 to make up the zero he made 1st innings. i think some one else should come @ #3 then him...

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
^^ are you saying the match started?? damn!! noo i thought it was on 6th and its 5th where i live ...damn!

i was gona change my team!! :noway

and same here! i took Dravid thinking that he is gona get a biggi but...

lol same here

hope he gets it right next time atleast score more than zero:upray

I too started off with Dravid in my team and even had him as captain (before saving the team) but then I had no hope in him because his bad form has bene prolonging for too long, and I lost hopes on him and replaced with Ganguly in the team and Sachin as captain. And I am vindicated!

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
just checked! i dont have sachin! i thought i did but i forgot i dropped him for dravid thinking he wont perform because those terrorist threatened, under pressure

totally forgot!! i was going like "pls dont get him out pls dont get him out" while watching the game! totally forgot!!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Well done Dada on a 50! If he does get a hundred, I will be very happy as all the Indian batsmen I picked would have got good scores (all in my bonus too with Tendya as captain)

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Dam you Dravid I had a close to perfect team otherwise! icyman has a pretty similar team to mine but better! Hes got Clarke and Khan compared to my Dravid and Lee.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
That's just great. I bring in Hayden and he's cheaply out. And that also by a run out.

Somebody has Krejza? He took only 8 wickets in the first innings. :rolleyes: I wonder what the Australian management was thinking of not including him as a spinner on Indian pitches.

Anyway, I am hoping for a strong performance of Ponting, Harbhajan Singh and Mishra.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
That's just great. I bring in Hayden and he's cheaply out. And that also by a run out.

Somebody has Krejza? He took only 8 wickets in the first innings. :rolleyes: I wonder what the Australian management was thinking of not including him as a spinner on Indian pitches.

Anyway, I am hoping for a strong performance of Ponting, Harbhajan Singh and Mishra.

3 people have Krejza :D

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Who are these three people? I just checked as well: ddzoo, mohu_123in and World Champions have Krejza in their teams. ddzoo has at the moment the best team.

I wanted Harbhajan Singh to do well, but not against Ponting. :mad

Last edited:

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
WC is one of them. But hes probably shot himself in the foot by picking too many Aussies again.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I just calculated: Krejza got 157 points from the first innings, if you don't have him as a bonus player.

And Katich must stop with this run-a-ball score, because I saw someone with him as captain. He is already on 40 runs.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
WC is one of them. But hes probably shot himself in the foot by picking too many Aussies again.

FC is nothing to me ;) when Aus play i simply select all of our players. This time I picked Ganguly as his last test :) i have been picking Siddle from last 2 games tbh he is not playing :p

WORLD CHAMPIONS added 0 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

I just calculated: Krejza got 157 points from the first innings, if you don't have him as a bonus player.

And Katich must stop with this run-a-ball score, because I saw someone with him as captain. He is already on 40 runs.

Shut up :mad our win is important than your foolish games :p

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
3 people have Krejza :D

it could have been 4!!!! :crying if you had just said "yes he is playing." then "dont know for sure!"

:crying

best team would be

Katich
Hussy
Sachin
Dada
VBX
dhoni (WK)
Viru(all)
Crazy
??
??
??

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
It was going good for me, but Katich had to score 92 runs at the end of the day. Sehwag should get him out. Speaking of Sehwag: I don't understand why he didn't bowl more then six overs, while he has the best economical figures so far.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
I dropped Kat at the last moment in favor of Micheal Clarke,hope he does get some runs tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread