How long have you being playing BT?

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I haven't noticed a thread like this so I decided to post one.

Today I realised that I have reached my second year of playing BT! I can't believe how long I have been playing this game. At least if I am going to waste some time it may as well be on Battrick

So how long have you guys played the marvellous game of BT?

15/01/2007

2 years yesterday. Saying that, I spent two or three seasons logging on about 4 times so messed up my team. I've only really been spending alot of time on my team this season and perhaps a little last season.

02/02/2007 Ownership of the team changed hands as suren took control and renamed the team HuntingTigers

I am just going to complete 2 years of my Battrick this February 2, 2009. :) For first few seasons, I was giving some crap training to my players. :rolleyes: Good that I rectified those since last season. I have to wait for another season to complete my training strategy to the current trainee. :cool:

24/05/2007 Ownership of the team changed hands as World_Champions took control and renamed the team Raiders Eleven

Its over 1and half years i have joined Battrick :)

26/09/2005 Ownership of the team changed hands as Freddiefan took control and renamed the team Old Wulfs.

Struggling to think of many clubs older than me on PC. The Falcons are IIRC, Strong Arm Steady, Everton, and a few other might be, but not many.

09/01/2007 Although I like to write off the first season I had after being stuck in div 4 in Aus and noob training methods :p

Ive actually been playing for a lot less than people think, teams such as Baggy Blues and Raiders Eleven have a good amount of time ahead of me..

26/06/2007

This games about time, and using it to the maximum of your ability... there really is no counterpart for experience cause you need time in the game to improve gradually so the pecking order of skilled teams rarely changes unless your doing the right things to improve ahead of the teams better than you

Thats why I find it amazing that WC and I have caught some of the teams we used look at and say WOW when in the shield.. although he has a good month on my start date and i was the biggest noob there ever was lol... just check that general questions thread

Date Joined: 29/07/2007

Started playing later than all of you and i think i have done a fair job in my time.

Users who are viewing this thread