PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Anyone fancy a 10 over game?I have just connected my wireless router(normally play online with modem so if i disconnect any time tonight i apologise in advance.Ps has anyone ever played sfaisal12,he is the best player(bowler) of spin i have came across so far.I couldnt handle him,i bowled him out for 120(20 overs)he bowled my entire team out for 86 with his spin attack.

I've played with him. They key is to play him towards the offside! No matter what ball he bowls, just play him to the offside! (when he's using the spinners).

Last edited:
Dabi

Thanks dabi i will keep that in mind.I thought i had him when i bowled him out for 120 and if it hadnt been for his leg spinner i think i would have won quite easily.

jaraarrow added 5 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

Is it ok if i play after 10 mins?have some worh dude....
No probs anvesh.Gonna have my tea now anyway,i will be back online soon.
Can i just explain that my son wanted to go on the computer upstairs so i have had to connect my wireless router.This is when i have problems playing online as opposed to playing when my modem is connected.
So again if my connection is lost anytime tonight it is because of this and i apologise in advance for it.
Still dont understand why i should have problems as i have a powerfull computer and a 20mb connection speed.:crying

Thanks dabi i will keep that in mind.I thought i had him when i bowled him out for 120 and if it hadnt been for his leg spinner i think i would have won quite easily.

jaraarrow added 5 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

No probs anvesh.Gonna have my tea now anyway,i will be back online soon.
Can i just explain that my son wanted to go on the computer upstairs so i have had to connect my wireless router.This is when i have problems playing online as opposed to playing when my modem is connected.
So again if my connection is lost anytime tonight it is because of this and i apologise in advance for it.
Still dont understand why i should have problems as i have a powerfull computer and a 20mb connection speed.:crying

due it wasn't that bay really but a couple of balls that lagged in the air.dont worry just configure your router,it will be fine.Anyways I have a warup match with RENO now so catch you later..

I am recommending vijayanand's name. I have played 7-8 matches with him. He is a fair player.

Thanks, Buddy..'preciate it:cheers

vijayanand added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

Good enough for me. :)

So, Congrats for making it and Welcome aboard Vijay. :) Feel free to introduce yourself to the group and start a little chit-chat as its quite quiet as of yet.

Looking forward to playing you soon. :)

Thank you very much. It'll be a pleasure, I'm sure

vijayanand added 2 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

I just logged into AC09....now who wants to win?:spy

Last edited:
@vijayanand
sorry dude I was waiting for a friend,so didn't play you before.will catch ypu some other time..

Anvesh

Good game anvesh,thought the lag spoiled the game though.I found it very hard to bat.:crying.
Connect up to my modem again tomorrow.

@vijayanand
sorry dude I was waiting for a friend,so didn't play you before.will catch ypu some other time..

anveshs added 4 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

@jarraarrow

dude dont take it negative but why do bowl almost all the balls at the same spot and with same field settings?It makes the game boring dude,try everything you can to get the batsman out:).You have cutters,yorkers,bouncers and slower deliveries.make use of them.That even makes the batsman to think and the game enjoyable..

anveshs added 1 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

Yeah there was lag too,I was playing some shots way before ball came to the bat:D

@vijayanand

anveshs added 4 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

@jarraarrow

dude dont take it negative but why do bowl almost all the balls at the same spot and with same field settings?It makes the game boring dude,try everything you can to get the batsman out:).You have cutters,yorkers,bouncers and slower deliveries.make use of them.That even makes the batsman to think and the game enjoyable..

Hey avenshs do you want to play a game? If we can connect to each other!

Users who are viewing this thread