Bangladesh v England 3 ODI

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Ok Sid, what is your point? Icyman and myself are aware of the Rules, we just want it change, this is a competition, is it not? And what is the goal of FC?? Maybe if you answer that then I can see where I go from here, I am in this to win and if another player has 9 men then that is too my advantage, so this ability to change guys after matches simply because they were not selected should be strike out of the Rules in my opinion.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
2nd ODI, Dhaka

Fantasy Standings

1 scion_sid 1200
2 Wanderers 1145
3 User2010 1119

4 Aditya 1082
5 Abhas 1071
6 superstars 1055
7 sribabu 1051
8 ZexyZahid 1015
9 WestIndian 1012
10 shanewarne 1000
11 Dare 996
12 Chewie 989
13 khalek 971
14 Aussiebushrange 970
15 pavanbharadwaj 955
16 gougie 949
17 p.o.l 944
18 sachingr8 858
19 varun_rustagi 826
20 Akash00 820
21 r1a9j8e3 759

You shall soon see a change in that rule.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Yeah, good one so far. Just one more to go. Hopefully, I'll be able to stay in top 3.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
4th i'm so close to be no.3 common Alastair Cook make a century.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Ok Sid, what is your point? Icyman and myself are aware of the Rules, we just want it change, this is a competition, is it not? And what is the goal of FC?? Maybe if you answer that then I can see where I go from here, I am in this to win and if another player has 9 men then that is too my advantage, so this ability to change guys after matches simply because they were not selected should be strike out of the Rules in my opinion.

I also do not support it but till the time rule is in place there is no point posing your will on everyone. Let Zexy make changes to it.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I am missing Tamim Iqbal in my team. Otherwhile I would have been on top.

sribabu

Club Captain
I actually asked for a replacement for Ryan Sidebottom before 2nd ODI as he was injured,with himself out of final ODI and he even fly to england , i want him to replace with naeem islam

WestIndian

vBookie Team
I actually asked for a replacement for Ryan Sidebottom before 2nd ODI as he was injured,with himself out of final ODI and he even fly to england , i want him to replace with naeem islam

Baba if you look at your post #25, you will probably understand why he was not changed, simply because you did not take your time to articulate your request!!

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Broad is injured and wont play the 3rd ODI. if you want to replace him then let me know. you got 1 and half hr.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
your replacement is Tredwell, who is not playing. want it still?

Users who are viewing this thread