Interview Thread March/April 2010 Hmarka-Question Time :D

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Post your questions here! Hmarka, don't be a dick like dutchad and answer them instantly :p

Will you live all your life that god exists and die to find there's none OR Will you live all your life that there's no god (atheism) and die to find there's one?

Strictly one out of the two choices.

This is a bit too rushed up. Take it slowly, not because I doubt hMarka might be overturned (fat chance atm) but because a thing like this monthly interview has its charm, because its, well, monthly. Rush it up and do too many together and it'll lose this charm.

IMO, last time lost its charm because of the unnecessary delay between nominating and finally getting the answers. Short and sharp is good.

Why does it need to be monthly? If everyone's ready, get on with the show.

My q:
World Champions, Gazza, A feral cat, Ricky Ponting and a lion are all crossing the road when a massive 50x50m truck comes roaring at them. You have the chance to save one using some epic American skills. Who do you save?

My q:
World Champions, Gazza, A feral cat, Ricky Ponting and a lion are all crossing the road when a massive 50x50m truck comes roaring at them. You have the chance to save one using some epic American skills. Who do you save?

I would save the truck before it gets pwned by buildings/trees/obstacles by the side of the road. That thing will have trouble operating on a runway if anything.

There aree questions left unanswered by duthchad (sp?)

who's Gazzzza btw?

Are you addicted to your PS3?

Last edited:
I have "phew" questions:

-Why you are too aggressive?
-In one word, Yuvi or Sachin?
-Who game you first infraction here?
-If you will get a chance to ban a mod/admin here, whom you would like to ban and why? (be honest)

Thanks!

If you can only live your whole life as either Homer Simpson or Peter Griffin, then who will you choose and why?

If you are on a night out and someone offers to buy you a drink of your choice, with no worries about the expense, what would you get?

Also, do you prefer spirits over lagers and ales or vice versa?

1) Chicken or Turkey?
2) Why did they cancel My Name Is Earl?

Users who are viewing this thread