Pakistan opener Jamshed arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

onionsoup

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Nasir Jamshed, the Pakistan opening batsman, has been released on bail after being arrested for cheating during a school exam. He was arrested on Monday and released by the court on a surety of Rupees 20,000 ($235).

A senior police official, Haider Ashraf, said in Lahore that Jamshed was caught "red-handed" on Monday during a ninth-grade English exam that would help him pass higher secondary school.

Jamshed, 20, played the last of his 12 one-day internationals against Sri Lanka at Dambulla last August. A left-handed opening batsman, he has 353 runs at an average of 35.30.

He was not among the 37 cricketers awarded a central contract last month by the Pakistan Cricket Board.

Source: Pakistan opener Nasir Jamshed arrested - report | Pakistan Cricket News | Cricinfo.com

Of late all news making headlines from Pakistani cricket about "cheat", "allegations", "tampering", "fixed", "banned", "dispute", "arrested", "substance", "ball eating", "tampering", "retiring"

Truly sad for a great cricketing culture :crying

Params7

International Cricketer
Nasir Jamshed, the Pakistan opening batsman, has been released on bail after being arrested for cheating during a school exam.

:laugh:laugh xD It just doesn't end for Pakistan

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
:laugh

Cheating on a 9th grade English exam?! That is pretty pathetic, but since when do you get arrested for doing so?

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Pakistan at its best regarding all illegal activities :p

Varun

ICC Board Member
A 20-year giving 9th Grade exam and even then cheating, that's ridiculous.

onionsoup

School Cricketer
Truly sad state of affair pak cricket "cheat", "allegations", "tampering", "fixed", "banned", "dispute", "arrested", "substance", "ball eating", "retiring" "marriage" "divorce"

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Truly sad state of affair pak cricket "cheat", "allegations", "tampering", "fixed", "banned", "dispute", "arrested", "substance", "ball eating", "retiring" "marriage" "divorce"

Shut your beak before I make you drink yourself. Take your hatred to some other forum.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
This is not any hatred, all are reality. Next time, when you neg rep me, get the balls in and leave your name.

Your posts show your mentality. You and that cabbage or onion whatever soup guy showed your blind hatred toward my country and I have every damn right to protest.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
Your posts show your mentality. You and that cabbage or onion whatever soup guy showed your blind hatred toward my country and I have every damn right to protest.

Put a sock in your mouth. Don't force me to open the lid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread