FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well Brennan is finally gone thanks to some magnificent wicketkeeping from Oldroyd. And why, you'll completely dominate him :p

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
There we go, James finishes with 4/35 as we bowl them out for 213. Annoyed at not getting the bonus point but that will increase my lead at the top.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The Last Hurray.....
Yankees have done so well in last few months, but is it good enough?

Things are heating up for the top spot in my T20 league and OD league as last game of the season approaches.
In T20 League. Three teams are tied at 40 Points after 13 matches. But Yankees are on top due to a superior NRR of 6.7 which is way ahead of second placed patel who have 2.7. Yankees have done well to win 10 games in a row after a embarrassing start to the season where they lost 3 games in a row. But it isnt over yet. They have to win their last game for promotion. They are playing 4th placed ninefields and a upset would result in a heartbreaking end to what has been the story of the summer. Screech Powers who won a number of game on his own is out of the last game due to a niggle. But the team is strong enough to win even without him. His replacement 'Alexander Redondo" is confident of putting a good show in his debut match.

Promotion in the OD league is a long shot. It is mathematically possible but that would be a miracle.

Top 2 teams are tied at 44 points after 13 games while Yankees at number 3 are 4 points behind at 40. So both of the top teams must loose their last game and i have to win my game by a big margin to get my NRR better than theirs.

Number 1 team has a match against Number 8 team :facepalm , while Number 2 team has a game against Number 4.
Yankees have a match against Number 6

Thus, Yankees hopes lie in the hands of minnows :p. Can they pull of couple of upsets ?

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
When do we get our prize money?

I just scored 245 in my T20 game, which included an 18 ball half-century from Jamieson the captain. Allan scored a century from the top as well.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Haha, I completely dominated my opposition. Scored 238/3, Elgin 40 (22), Byrne 58 (25), Miller 60 (34), O'Leary 75* (37) and Mol 5* (2).

Baldry bowled really well, taking 3 wickets in his first 4 balls and finished with 4/9 off 2 overs as we bowled them out for 55. Whiteman took 2/18 on T20 debut while Tindall took 2/4 (2), James 1/6 (2) and Phillips given a T20 match took 1/18 off 2 overs.

But the win wasn't good enough to secure second spot as we only had a NRR of +1.4795 to Nowrah CC's +1.824.

Aidan O'Leary had a good T20 campaign with 419 runs @ 41.9 in 14 matches, while Elgin scored 374 runs @ 41.56 and Miller and Byrne scored over 400 runs each at averages of 36.33 and 30.14 respectively.

LeBron James, William Muddle and Aravinda Habeebullaah were our best bowlers taking 58 wickets between them, James 21 wickets @ 15.24, Muddle 19 wickets @ 18.47 and Habeebullaah 18 wickets @ 19.67.

For fielding, Fiebig took the third most fielder catches in the competition, with 7 catches while Byrne and James took 6 catches each. Murray Oldroyd was the second best wicketkeeper in the competition with 27 dismissals, 23 catches and 4 stumpings, the best keeper with 24 catches and 8 stumpings. Apart from those two keepers, nobody managed above 20 dismissals, the next highest 18.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Yankees season review.

Christopher was the best batsman for yankees this season. Scored 397 runs in 9 OD games (4 fifties) and his t20 form was phenomenal. 11 matches 776 runs, highest score:137, avg 128,3 hundreds,3 fifties, strike rate 204. Best bowler was screech powers without any doubt. 10 t20 matches, 39 wickets, 5 five fors.In OD matches, Amit mishra leads with 27 wickets from 10 matches including 3 5 fors. Allround player of the season has to be Screech Powers as he was second highest scorer in OD games. 10 matches, 378 runs, avg 98, one hundred, 2 fifties.

AngryPixel added 11 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

Best OD performance:
Batting: Bryce Lydamore - 253
Bowling: Amit Mishra - 8/30

Best T20 performance :
Batting: Christopher - 137
Bowling: Mohammed Ismail - 7/10

Last edited:

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
From the Pavilion - Free Online Cricket Management Game

Indian Warriors 257 ( Rock 124*, Ridings 68, French 64*) beat Chennai Blazing Lions 91 ( French 4-11, Sreeyash 4-22) by 166 runs

A season ending blitzkreig by Rock, an amazing innings, just too marvellous to watch, a 59 ball 124 not out. Just amazing, this would help him get a pop up probably in form.:p

Ridings was looking damn great when he was batting, a 24 ball 69, if he'd lasted all 20 overs, he could have broken may records. And last but not the least my best player this seaon both in batting and bowling - Stephen French hit an 33 ball 64 to finish it off with Rock.

In the bowling, it was way too easy for bowlers. French lead yet again with 4 wickets for 11 and well supported by Sreeyash who also took 4 wickets for 22.

Best T20 this season for me.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
When are we gonna get the prize money. My T20 league is over. So if there are no changes,i should get 90k for 1st place in t20, 96k for 3rd place in OD, 26k for youth. total amount should be 212k yay :-P
if somehow i top OD then i would get 24k more

P.S: Sorry for any punctuation mistakes, I'm typing from my cell.

Users who are viewing this thread