England In India - October 2011/12

Gambhir is the vice captain now

Personally, i would keep Sehwag for his bowling alone in the side. Because if there is no cloud cover, i can see him comfortably outbowling Anderson. And this is proved by their records in Asia + West Indies where there is no cloud cover most of the time.

Sehwag 32 wickets @ 38.65

Bowling records | Test matches | Cricinfo Statsguru | ESPN Cricinfo

Anderson 21 wickets @ 42.23
Bowling records | Test matches | Cricinfo Statsguru | ESPN Cricinfo

There is a reason Anderson's nick name is Clouderson.
And if there is cloud cover, his bowling will not be needed because England players can't play quality bowling as proved by their records against the best bowlers of last decade.

I don't know where to start. How can anyone even begin to make such an implausible argument, let alone actually go through with it?

I love how PC seems to always have a never ending supply of new and completely delusional Indian fans who only can ever have a debate which involves why India is better then anyone else, no matter what category.

Seriosuly, Sehwag being the better bowler then Anderson every time the sun comes out in Asia and the West Indies, brilliant :facepalm

Gambhir is the vice captain now

Yea, I too thought so. Gambhir should captain the side. VVS would have been a good option a few years back, but right now, I would let him concentrate on his batting alone as the guy already is our go to 'crisis man' in challenging situations. He needs to use all his powers to bail us out of crisis which we will encounter quite a few times in England.

Well it is funny, English fans calling somebody delusional.

shravi's not an English fan - read what he had to say about your delusion.

Delusional is an accurate description of you here. You led with your chin, saying something ridiculous, and got ridiculed for it. You made too easy a target of yourself for this to be worth pursuing. Move on.

That is actually not as ridiculous as saying Sachin is/might have been a better bowler than Warne.

Seriously, some people are brilliant!

Pretty sure someone posted the same thing on CricketWeb too

Whoever came up with phrase Clouderson is a legend. :p I saw it on cricketweb and ICF first. Thought to share on planet cricket. :D

What about "Zak the flat-track trundler"? :D

Lol firstly I will ask do you even watch cricket? That guy has taken wickets everywhere India has toured. He has taken wickets in Australia, England, New Zealand, South Africa. He is India's best strike bowler currently. Of course he has more test wicket on the Indian grounds because, our abroad tours are quite rare. But he is been India's most consistent bowler in India and also outside of India. Not like Anderson that he only relies on swing. Zak has enough variation to keep batsman quiet on "ANY TYPES OF PITCH". lol I still cant believe you said that.

Lol firstly I will ask do you even watch cricket? That guy has taken wickets everywhere India has toured. He has taken wickets in Australia, England, New Zealand, South Africa. He is India's best strike bowler currently. Of course he has more test wicket on the Indian grounds because, our abroad tours are quite rare. But he is been India's most consistent bowler in India and also outside of India. Not like Anderson that he only relies on swing. Zak has enough variation to keep batsman quiet on "ANY TYPES OF PITCH". lol I still cant believe you said that.

Unlike cricketlover, he's not actually serious.

Users who are viewing this thread