No Requests Biggs Kits | C09 Modding still suspended but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flawless kit dude :thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

Awesome Work You Are A Legend In Making Kits

Last edited:
You are doing a great job.

BTW,Umair you have the game?:rolleyes

AWSOME WORK DUDE AWSOME KIT, UR ARE A REAL LEGEND IN MAKING KITS:yes:)

Thanks for the great comments guys, keep it up... why not 'rate' my thread? (I see I'm only rated 4/5 ...maybe make that 5/5?)

In the meantime, the long-awaited Sri Lanka 2012 Kit comin' atcha...

attachment.php

Kit comes with everything as per usual, plus two other alternate ODI variations on the logos, to use whichever you prefer... and I've done a T20 variation on the ODI shirt as well, it's not an "official" version but I prefer it... so I threw it in as well...

I think that's pretty much all the major international teams, I have some others like Netherlands to get to after my holiday...

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Sri Lanka Splash.jpg
    Sri Lanka Splash.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 2,940
  • Sri Lanka 2012.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,240
Last edited:
I hope you're loving the response bud ;)

...of course! Just glad people like the kits. :yes

I've created a new Kitpack, complete with all the new additions, and I've included a revised National Bank/New Zealand ad-board/stump set as part of the download...

attachment.php

...that includes almost every kit (and variations/updates) that I've made up until now. :eek:

Download that!

Attachments

• Kitpack Banner.jpg
    Kitpack Banner.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 4,258
  • Biggs Kitpack Version 2.0.zip
    25.2 MB · Views: 3,276
Last edited:
I've created a new Kitpack, complete with all the new additions, and I've included a revised National Bank/New Zealand ad-board/stump set as part of the download...

attachment.php

...that includes almost every kit (and variations/updates) that I've made up until now. :eek:

Download that!

Superb Work Mate

No words to say Biggs.. you are the BIGG man... will appreciate if you create all International T20 kits. nobody is updating that.:thumbs

Love your works.Quality ones.:cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread