Sign-ups Ferrari Premier League | Season One | 2012

i've read them and i know exactly how this league will be runned! :yes

But does everyone else? The best thing to do is to let people know how you're going to run the league. The format, sim, how average affects performance. Put as much information as you can into your first post so others will be more inclined to join.

Username: Akul Sharma
Player Type: Opening Bowler cum All Rounder
Batting Style: Left Hand
Batting Average:44.00
Bowling Style: Right Arm Fast Bowler
Bowling Average: 10.02

Code:
Username: Archit
Player Type: Batman and part time bowler (about 3-5 overs per match)
Batting Style: Right Handed (opener)
Batting Average: 48.35
Bowling Style: Left arm chinaman
Bowling Average: 28.62
Here are my stats.

Last edited:
8 players registered:

farhan ahmed
Pallu
Sami Kumar
Sahil 7
badvintage
Hariom
akul
aasgo123

we need at least 25 players then we're ready to start draft.

Post #1 updated

I'd have joined it but my average of around 33 (not sure about exact) is too compared to you genius guys. Moreover, I've not played outside my area so I might be rated further low...

you will be fully respected, you can still join some people have 30-40 average and they still joined!

8 players registered:

farhan ahmed
Pallu
Sami Kumar
Sahil 7
badvintage
Hariom
akul
aasgo123

we need at least 25 players then we're ready to start draft.
25 player you need ? Its very difficult to get those much members. in stead of this you could have made the league were we are managing the team

I think your right Sahil 7, we'll wait a few more days and then we'll see what has to happen with this league.

Quick Announcement:

Some people are not joining because they are not much active but it doesn't really matter if your not much active, i will pick active players to be captains, the rest players just have to register that's mainly it. They can post if they want to, that's optional.

Also registered players if you want this league to run successful then please inform your friends at Planet Cricket about this league aswell.

Your Sincerely, Cricketfan96

:)

Code:
Username:Andrin Issac
Player Type:Batting All rounder
Batting Style:RHB
Batting Average:81.23
Bowling Style:RH Leg Break
Bowling Average:31.0]

I love some of the averages in this thread. Either I'm in the presence of twenty of the greatest cricketers who've ever lived, or I'm in the presence of twenty of the least convincing liars who've ever lived.

I love some of the averages in this thread. Either I'm in the presence of twenty of the greatest cricketers who've ever lived, or I'm in the presence of twenty of the least convincing liars who've ever lived.

I Cannot bear anyone calling me liar. please change the average system please

Username:Umair
Player Type: All-rounder(opening batsmen,off-spinner)
Batting Style: Right Hand
Batting Average:10000
Bowling Style: Off-spinner
Bowling Average: 00000

Username:Niru
Player Type: Wicket Keeper(Bat At 3,4)
Batting Style: Left Handed
Batting Average:50
Bowling Style: N\A
Bowling Average: N\A

Users who are viewing this thread