Cricket Leagues - Announcements

I am quitting from all the leagues,so please find replacement for me.

Hi guys, I just started a new league. Legends Cricket League. Please signup as planet cricket member.

S54RbyI.png

Signups Open L C L | Please sign up mates - PlanetCricket Forums

Hope you guys will like it. Need your support.
Thanks.

PC LIGA: Fancy to play as Pro Footballer, Than Sign-Up here...

Note: above massage not related to Cricket Leagues... but I need more PC members, so I posted here...

TO all the league managers i wont be active today all the lineups will be posted tomorrow :)

It's time to be realistic, and to take a break from managing leagues here for a while. There have been some great ones, like the Associate Premier League and the Real IPL, as well as some things I wasn't able to see all the way through, such as the Rutland CCC and CommBank Cricket League. I think that for the time being, the Nagico Americas Championship will have to be my last league, so it's fitting that it has also been by far my favourite.

I will keep returning to this section, to follow the progress of Kelby Rogerson and also to keep participating in those leagues which take my fancy. All of which leaves me one thing left to do: I'm handing the PCFTP over to @RedKing and @VC the slogger to do what they want with - whatever they do or don't do will be an improvement on what I would have done.

Many thanks to all those who have participated in what I've organised.

Users who are viewing this thread