General Cricket Discussion

In India, Star sports/cricket will be showing :D So I hope CBN will telecast that here in Canada

India would have probably preferred a different team for warm up. Warner/Finch off to a flyer again

Sorry, meant to say warm ups :facepalm.
There are highlights of both of England's warm up matches on Sky but not the full match.
I read that the 4 warm ups to be played in Adelaide and Sydney will be telecast live. The rest wont
I swear I saw a tweet from about a month ago saying that some of the warm up matches will be streamed on the ICC website but I can't seem to dig it up.

Star Sports will also produce live broadcast coverage for the warm-up matches from Adelaide and Sydney.
^Taken from the ICC media release.

Also the commentators have been confirmed:

The live broadcast will feature more than 30 commentators, past ICC Cricket World Cup winners and legends of the game from the leading participating countries. These include Wasim Akram, Russell Arnold, Michael Atherton, Ian Bishop, Allan Border, Ian Botham, Simon Doull, Rahul Dravid, Damien Fleming, Sourav Ganguly, Sunil Gavaskar, Matthew Hayden, Michael Hussey, Dean Jones, Nasser Hussain, Brendon Julian, Nick Knight, Brett Lee, David Lloyd, Sanjay Manjrekar, Damien Martyn, Mpumelelo Mbangwa, Tom Moody, Shaun Pollock, Rameez Raja, Mark Richardson, Michael Slater, Ian Smith, Scott Styris, Mark Taylor, Shane Warne, Mark Waugh alongside Harsha Bhogle, Mark Nicholas and Alan Wilkins.

Also, for those in the UK that don't have SkySports there will be an hour long highlights show every night on either ITV or ITV4.

The warmups should be on channel 377 and 379 on Rogers for free in Canada

Do you have any info on the broadcast of the actual matches in Canada ? is it only PPV ? I know sportsnet is offering PPV, but its ridiculously priced

I have CBN/ATN channels.

Anyone know about USA broadcasting? Really can't find any info. ESPN has shown it for free before. But this one seems to have a $100 subscription even if u have cable that has ESPN included. Making it a pay per view event. Can anyone clarify this?

Do you have any info on the broadcast of the actual matches in Canada ? is it only PPV ? I know sportsnet is offering PPV, but its ridiculously priced

I have CBN/ATN channels.

Yea its only ppv unfortunately. However, the India-Pakistan game will be on Omni.

Seems cable network is quite cheap in India here . It costs Rs.200 (around 3$) for a month . :)

Yea its only ppv unfortunately. However, the India-Pakistan game will be on Omni.

Are you positive about Omni ? That is freaking awesome if its true

Boy, Zimbabwe really screwed Sri Lanka today.

And it fken sucks.

As it is India has the toughest associate in our group, Ireland. Now Zimbabwe striking form too. [HASHTAG]#UpsetsGalore[/HASHTAG]

Users who are viewing this thread