KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Shehzad cannot take singles, cannot score boundaries and cannot play under pressure. The true heir to the Akmal brothers' throne.

People bash Azhar Ali but the truth is he is better than the likes of Shehzad/Akmal's/Hafeez/Shafiq :)

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
India might have to bowl Yuvraj and Jadhav more if the sun stays like this. I don't see much swing on offer for the seamers. Seeing the way the pitch has played, it could hurt us not to pick Ashwin

I'm not his biggest fan, but I would have picked him ahead of Yadav.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Suddenly just like Pakistan, even we are fielding badly. Another dropped catch!

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Champions Trophy should be between 5 times, league style. Pakistan, SL and Bangladesh just aren't in the league of the top 5 teams. Dare I say, Bangladesh are better than PAK and SL.

Game ON hai will be a lot of fun![DOUBLEPOST=1496594362][/DOUBLEPOST]By the time S Malik comes into bat, this game will be over.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Below par fielding from India today. The commentators (esp. Ganguly) constantly calls us the 'best fielding sides' in the world. We're still not there. We do have much more athleticism than the 90's and early 00's. But we are still quite some way to go.

ParkedTheBus

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
Champions Trophy should be between 5 times, league style. Pakistan, SL and Bangladesh just aren't in the league of the top 5 teams. Dare I say, Bangladesh are better than PAK and SL

This is bang on. Would be great to see a tournament between the 4/5 best sides in the world. Sides like SL/Pakistan contribute nothing useful to the tournament and exist just to make up the numbers.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
This is probably the worst I have seen India field in quite a while especially in ODI's.

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
Can Ganguly stfu? He sucks at being commentator.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
India have 11 more overs from the trio of Kumar-Yadav-Bumrah. 10 more overs need to be bowled between Pandya, Jadeja and possibly Yuvi/Jadhav. And I am sure a bulk/majority of these 10 overs will be used up right now. If Pakistan don't attack now, they will find it very hard against Kumar and Bumrah in the end overs.

Users who are viewing this thread