Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Good bye everyone.
Can't tag everybody
But I am thankful to @Sartaj @Fenil @RPHKR @The Deadman, one guy named Tarun, @MattW @RUDI @Na Maloom Afraad @asprin @zwarrior @VC the slogger @Pinch hitter @CaptainCremer @Yash. @Saroj padhy @CerealKiller @User2010 @Akshay. For being helpful and making the journey fun.
I will be available through pms for some time as my laziness has not allowed me to find the setting to turn off email notification for PMs.
It was really fun interacting with you throughout my time here. It's sad to see you leave :noway

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Good bye everyone.
Can't tag everybody
But I am thankful to @Sartaj @Fenil @RPHKR @The Deadman, one guy named Tarun, @MattW @RUDI @Na Maloom Afraad @asprin @zwarrior @VC the slogger @Pinch hitter @CaptainCremer @Yash. @Saroj padhy @CerealKiller @User2010 @Akshay. For being helpful and making the journey fun.
I will be available through pms for some time as my laziness has not allowed me to find the setting to turn off email notification for PMs.
Are you leaving PC forever Jack? :( Mind Pming me why you're leaving?

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Good bye everyone.
Can't tag everybody
The quality of your posts were one of the best. Very sad to see you go. :( Hope you will be back someday soon.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
:( Why Jack Why??

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Hi all, I bring some very sad news. Last week Caroline (SweetCaroline) was badly beaten up during her lunch break by a guy who started to hassle her. Although she was checked out by a paramedic after the incident, she collapsed at her home in Essex yesterday and was rushed to hospital with a bleed in her brain. If you wish to pray for my friend and colleague please feel free. If you have any negative feelings towards her please don't comment as I only wish to read positive things as she is a good sole and a nice person. So many of you have interacted with her in a very good way so let's show some love and let's pray for her to pull through.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India