LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
By the way, Karachi Kings relied too heavily on Denly, Simmons and Khurram Manzoor. A hard hitter like Mukhtar deserved more chances in place of denly and Manzoor to get some rytham
Was K Manzoor injured? Karachi gave him chances the whole PSL and then benched him in the most important game.

Karachi did blunders in the last game. They deserve it

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Yup true that they did make blunders, they were panic right before the game, the captain looked non serious as well as all over the place. Moreover Hasan Ali and Riaz might attempt to distract Babar Azam by constantly chatting with him. It looked not good in the all important semi-final. The chatty attitude was a bit much... Karachi deserved to loose though as Peshawar was more motivated and well planned.

Beleive you me guys, Karachi wasnt even able to defeat Islamabad in the match before playoffs. Isb core players missing and rash shots made Karachi able to qualify and kicked multan sultans out of the tournament.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Quote- “The half of PSL 2019 will be held in Pakistan if stadiums are prepared in Karachi, Lahore, Multan, Rawalpindi, and Peshawar,” said PCB chairman.

If true, I can not express my excitement at this piece of news.

Inviting Indian players to play. - Fully advocate this! So much can be gained from bringing in experienced Indian players. We will get better at chasing. And the crowds would love to see the likes of Kohli and Dhoni in Pakistan (although I am aware that there contracts don't allow it)

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Inviting Indian players to play. - Fully advocate this! So much can be gained from bringing in experienced Indian players. We will get better at chasing. And the crowds would love to see the likes of Kohli and Dhoni in Pakistan (although I am aware that there contracts don't allow it)
Couldn't think of a stupidest proposal, tbh. Absolute nonsense.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Couldn't think of a stupidest proposal, tbh. Absolute nonsense.

Why?

I would love to see these players in the PSL sides. Will increase coverage into the Indian market (the largest within the world) plus so much to gain for the Pakistani players. Might even lead to international cricket coming back sooner into Pakistan.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Why?

I would love to see these players in the PSL sides. Will increase coverage into the Indian market (the largest within the world) plus so much to gain for the Pakistani players. Might even lead to international cricket coming back sooner into Pakistan.
Because it's never gonna happen. It's useless to fantasize.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Why?

It would be great having Pakistani players in IPL as well, but as CK said it's never going to happen. The Indian government just doesn't trust Pakistan and would never happen. Ever.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
We can at least try and support Indian players in PSL and Pakistani players in IPL. I don't have any hate for Indian players. They are normal cricketers just like any other.

I think people confuse between the players and the government.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
If Indian players come into PSL then Pakistani players should be there on IPL as well but both scenarios are impossible

Multan Cricket stadium used to be lush green. Peshawar used to have most charged up crowd and rawalpindi was a good one as well. It would be great if these three stadiums get back as well evenFaisalabadlabad one is there too.

Last edited:

Salman.

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
By the way, Karachi Kings relied too heavily on Denly, Simmons and Khurram Manzoor. A hard hitter like Mukhtar deserved more chances in place of denly and Manzoor to get some rytham
Mukhtar was called as a replacement for the last match.[DOUBLEPOST=1521928851][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mukhtar was called as a replacement for the last match.

Users who are viewing this thread