Ashes Cricket General Discussion

The fact it has happened is all down to the fact that you need some brains in your leadership group: Warner is an utter thug, Lyon is just plain dumb and Smith hasnt always impressed me of being mature: the wheel of karma wears long leather boots and she is a real bitch!
And the freakin' arrogance of NOT apologising at the press interview. Everything was "regrettable" this and "regrettable" that, but how about a actually saying you're sorry for what you did to the game and the public?

Nah. Too arrogant. Entitled twats that think that they can just admit what they did, cop a bit of criticism, and then it will all blow over and everything will be fine again.

Smith and this so-called 'leadership group' should be banned from all cricket for 2 years.

And the freakin' arrogance of NOT apologising at the press interview. Everything was "regrettable" this and "regrettable" that, but how about a actually saying you're sorry for what you did to the game and the public?

Nah. Too arrogant. Entitled twats that think that they can just admit what they did, cop a bit of criticism, and then it will all blow over and everything will be fine again.

Smith and this so-called 'leadership group' should be banned from all cricket for 2 years.

I definitely got the sense that they regretted getting caught.

I definitely got the sense that they regretted getting caught.
Bullseye!

Two things before this thread gets called to be back on topic:

Mr Lyon may get the “career ending performances” he so wished for recently

And could we get some comments from Mr Bairstow on the Smith/Bancroft press conference.....?

Last edited by a moderator:

Its Too Harsh ..... Cricket need Smith . Good thing He took ownership of incident not scapegoat only bancraft .

Its Too Harsh ..... Cricket need Smith . Good thing He took ownership of incident not scapegoat only bancraft .
He initiatied cheating: If Bancroft decided to do this Smith should be saying to him: you utter twonk, suggest something like that again and I will nail your scrotum down at long off and long on at the same time.....[DOUBLEPOST=1521972420][/DOUBLEPOST]Back on topic: When the patch coming?

I guess he was trying to get De Kock out??

DZEeuFRWAAEFRj0.jpg
Could this be mo-capped as well???

People who played cricket at a reasonable level would know this is not a such big deal. This is very common in first class level and its part of the game . Move on !

On another topic got my first 200 in women's career playing as Smriti Mandhana...

20180325152922_1.jpg

20180325152937_1.jpg

Got out on 221 but really enjoyed the innings..

20180325153407_1.jpg

20180325153353_1.jpg

Not enough for Women of the match but happy for contributing in winning cause..

20180325153453_1.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1521975085][/DOUBLEPOST]Also started playing an ODI co-op with @Bigby Wolf and this happened before we had to close the game for now..Just moments which make you giggle..:D

20180325160215_1.jpg

AI didnt do anything and game was just stuck so we saved and exit..

Not enough for Women of the match but happy for contributing in winning cause..
Wonder what the formula for Man/Woman of the match is. Batters don't get recognized enough.

Wonder what the formula for Man/Woman of the match is. Batters don't get recognized enough.
Yeah someone else mentioned this as well that the game is partial towards bowlers for MOM or WOM..

And in broadcast mode. Let me explain clearly to @Dutch
First change the batting view to broadcast and invert batting enabled.
If you have two controls, Select two controls for the same team. Now once the match is started, plz check whether human batting is working for both controls as expected. I mean shots should go to correct direction. Currently there is an invert batting issue in broadcast mode in this scenario. Shots are going to wrong side.
Anyone tested this.. @Dutch @Llewelynf @WealeyH

Is there any mention regarding MOM award ? Many times I see MOM is given to the highest run scorer or wicket taker of the game irrespective of the result.

In real life this doesn’t happen. Not a game breaking issue, but Wonder has this been taken a note of in the beta testing?

Users who are viewing this thread