Ashes Cricket General Discussion

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Its Power hitting Shot in ODI Hard / Legend Against AI , AI need to look their field setting accordng to batsman shots in deep leg

upload_2018-5-1_14-24-42.png

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
1 thing I always wanted the AI to do is the team selection. Given in the test, being a visiting team, I select the pitch, I select the opposition team/playing XI. It would be great if we select the pitch (even better, if it can be randomised when we are the visiting team) the we are asked to select the team. Then AI can select the team/playing XI.

Not sure if there is any thinking behind human team selecting the pitch and opposition playing XI? Can @MattW or @BigAntStudios let me know w ?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Its Power hitting Shot in ODI Hard / Legend Against AI , AI need to look their field setting accordng to batsman shots in deep leg

View attachment 208976
What is the point of even playing when you are going to play in this manner? Every game has an exploited area and congratulations you found it, even placing a fielder wont help as you have hit few sixes as well. How do you even enjoy playing the same shot again and again and again and again. There is a problem and fielder should be set there agreed and that BA has to fix or do something but for now what is stopping you from not playing that shot and area? Are you waiting for your own human patch? Also 3rd time you posted this in if I am not wrong in 3 different threads. Got it! Beta guys know it, @MattW comes around and pretty sure has seen it. Now go and enjoy some fine cricketing action by playing all around.

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
What is the point of even playing when you are going to play in this manner? Every game has an exploited area and congratulations you found it, even placing a fielder wont help as you have hit few sixes as well. How do you even enjoy playing the same shot again and again and again and again. There is a problem and fielder should be set there agreed and that BA has to fix or do something but for now what is stopping you from not playing that shot and area? Are you waiting for your own human patch? Also 3rd time you posted this in if I am not wrong in 3 different threads. Got it! Beta guys know it, @MattW comes around and pretty sure has seen it. Now go and enjoy some fine cricketing action by playing all around.

Thanks for noticing , Also I am chasing against 430 in 50 Overs , So I have only option to hit any where get the chase . I have given so many hours only single leak point found to improve for batting .

Last edited:

Flat_Track_Bully

Club Cricketer
Thanks for noticing , Also I am chasing against 430 in 50 Overs , So I have only option to hit any where get the chase . I have given so many hours only single leak point found to improve for batting .

Keep it to yourself next time. Not all of us are looking for exploits. Oddball.

Last edited:

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Noob question as not played for a while. Is it possible to use 'sliders' online in say a private match ?

I ask because to me and a few of my friends play with the bowling speed up offline and then when we play online is back to normal. (soooooo slow :lol)

It would be cool if you could but i know that would probably be very low on the radar/possibility's. Or even possible for that matter.

Also how is everyone finding online play after this patch?

Thank you :thumbs

Pat

International Coach
Noob question as not played for a while. Is it possible to use 'sliders' online in say a private match ?

I ask because to me and a few of my friends play with the bowling speed up offline and then when we play online is back to normal. (soooooo slow :lol)

It would be cool if you could but i know that would probably be very low on the radar/possibility's. Or even possible for that matter.

Also how is everyone finding online play after this patch?

Thank you :thumbs

They disabled sliders for online in the first patch. It would be great if they enable it in a way that it applies to both the teams equally (and / or show it in Match settings allowing both host and joining party to approve the custom slider values).

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
They disabled sliders for online in the first patch. It would be great if they enable it in a way that it applies to both the teams equally (and / or show it in Match settings allowing both host and joining party to approve the custom slider values).

That's such a shame! I feel it would add alot to the longevity of playing online.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
I like the fact that on custom replays you have lots of control of camera position and play speed. What I really would like to see is for the default replays to be reworked to something more engaging. I think the current standard replays use the same (slightly odd) camera angles and cuts as DBC14. I think it needs more variation from a director's perspective (cuts, slo-mo, zooms, use of hawk-eye etc.) and fewer variations in terms of odd camera positions.

Adding onto to this, would really love if we could actually upload or save each delivery. Or have a highlights package like how EA 2007 had.

chaman82

County Cricketer
That's such a shame! I feel it would add alot to the longevity of playing online.
Yes. Have also suggested that . The system is there it just needs to be implemented in online also.

Kass D

County Cricketer
2nd test is not going my way as well. Much improved performance from first but struggling with the bat. Its looks like a mountain to climb.

Attachments

• 15252332943116987011207484114206.jpg
    15252332943116987011207484114206.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread